Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 automatic gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
emrefe
friends for 2 days & nbsp; i'm having a problem and stay on the road even though i hit the gas officially. The gears are constantly blinking snow mode and sports mode. And the car is not pushing forward. I would appreciate it if anyone knows the reason.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
herry
It may be a mechanical problem, maybe you can have a master to take off the gear. I recommend you take a look without any other problems
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
fTh206
You gotta change the solenoids from it
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
emrefe
my teacher, you change the problem when you change & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
fTh206
The same problem happened with me. 5-6 months ago I changed it, I did not encounter any problems, thank God, but change the gearbox oil.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
koliva
When was the last time you changed the transmission oil?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 7
ekinoks44
brother and I had problems as follows; The snow and sports lights of the car were blinking, but we didn't know what it meant. The car was going to go like a car of an ankle sometimes, I was pressing the gas, but the car was not going. It had become unbearable especially on slopes. When he was loaded in the car, he was in heat. I went to a master, he told me that the solenoid valves had to be replaced. I went too, changed from the authorized service, the problem was fixed. My advice to you is to change from the authorized service because they are also updating the software. I go to the service when you have a 25% discount. The valve and transmission oil change and the problem disappears. I have done it for 350 TL.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 8
kudret_yildirim
This year it only costs 198 TL for service labor. 25 liters of oil and 6 liters of oil is used. The solenoid price is 160 TL per grain. I made it at the automatic transmission repair shop. 450 TL each.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 9
ratumdan

I had the same problem with me, I have 207 sw with lpg, I went to the service the other day, when I said we changed the service with the brain, I changed it in a special service outside, I just measured the pressure values of the valves before I changed them. I changed them. 100 liters of oil cleaned the brain thoroughly with gasoline and kept 610 TL. problem resolved

08.05.2020 16:38 # 10
frob
Good evening, I did not want to open another topic.I have 2003 model 206 automatic. The problem disappears. The vehicle continues normally. Meanwhile, I realized that & nbsp; The temperature is over 90. Maybe it is when I pressed the gas. 15 days later, the problem recurs.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 11
ysndrsn
I'm waiting for urgent help. Peugeot 206 2006 model automatic transmission. Everything was normal, I parked the car an hour later I came to the gear mnrp but I do not go to d I can not go forward. What is the problem, can you help me
08.05.2020 16:38 # 12
TaZ TanSeL CELT
Hello, my friends, I had the same problem with the subject mentioned here, I took it to a place that I found by researching it because there was no circle of repairmen, they made a good price because I did not understand the issue, the problem continues in the same way, I ask you (& nbsp; When you change the solenoids & nbsp; and & nbsp; transmission oil & nbsp;), can you suggest a service that I can solve this problem in & nbsp; the neighborhood doesn't matter, just help, thanks for your interest in advance ...

08.05.2020 16:38 # 13
gohst
Friends, I just joined you, I have been a follower of this forum for 1 month and learned very useful things. Thank you to all of your friends. I said change it, but they peeled and changed the spinal cord, and I learned how to manage the oil change in youtube and on the internet. a dirty oil flow is my advice to you, change the oil of the transmission first, it is very comfortable with experience and change every 30000km of the transmission oil, friends
08.05.2020 16:38 # 14
gemlikli_55
If I told gohst with the pictures, I would like to change the sanjuman oil of my automatic pain, but how can I tell you?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 15
gohst
Youtuba al4 sanziman oil design summer there is a video, though it is russian but anluz what do you mean by the actions done again
08.05.2020 16:38 # 16
gohst
You can get better results if your friends prefer the fully synthetic red auto transmission oil in mobile oil, because this oil is also used in f1 vehicles. The overheated transmission still works smoothly, and the oil has a fast lubrication feature, especially in the low temperature of the air, until it reaches the first operating temperature, but it still works smoothly. According to what they use in their team, the guys must know that
08.05.2020 16:38 # 17
TUGAYGULCAN
sa friends in my car now snow lamp and s lights are blinking, especially when I start to press the gas, I guess it does not go to 4th gear. They made it more suitable for me. I wanted to take advantage of your experiences from here. Can you help me? Which master or service should I go to?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = TUGAYGÜLCAN] sa friends in my car now the snow lamp and s lights are blinking, especially when I start to press the gas, I guess it does not go to 4th gear, the car goes like a carriage, I took it to the automatic gearbox, it cost me 3-4 thousand liras, but according to what I read here friends who have the same problem have made it more suitable for me I wanted to make use of your experience from here, can you help me, which master or service master would not give me a trust, I wanted to get a comment from you thanks ..:) [/ QUOTE]

first of all welcome teacher. The master will fly immediately, the problem will be corrected with the change of 3-4 thousand TL cellophane and shaman oil. Friends from Istanbul will advise on the master. It will cost you between 600-800 TL.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 19
TUGAYGULCAN
Thank you very much, I guess they think how people make money easy. I guess .. just raised the car, looked at the gear oil. He said he will change it in oil as he said it will be around 3-4 and he gives a warranty for 1 year .. I did not jump well .. do you have a good expert advice to whom can I take it?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 20
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, there are not many good masters who will not pile up today. Since I am not in Istanbul, I will not find a master's advice. , our forum members from istanbul advise on master.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”