Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 automatic gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
ekinoks44
I have an automatic gearbox with a Peugeot 206 XT 2003 model LPG. There is a problem with the traction of the car for a week, no matter whether LPG or gasoline. The slope comes out shouting. It doesn't seem to make automatic gear shots. When there is a traction problem, when the car releases the brake, it does not go forward in idle, it stays where it is and slightly misses on the slope. But he does these problems every now and again. I do not understand if there is a problem in the gearbox, I would be glad if you help ..
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
UGuRs
someone told me that if the automatic gears miss back on the slope, there is a problem with the transmission
I am not sure, but I am not sure that I do not have a purpose to upset your spirits, but I would say it would be useful to connect a show to a computer, but do not hurt the automatic gear transmission to every master, then I would investigate it thoroughly.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
ramtas
Every auto escapes on an extremely steep ramp, it's no problem.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
arachnid
Hello there. did you handle the problem?
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
toga406
It is normal for the ramp to fall back on slopes that are not even 10% high. it is important not to escape on slightly inclined roads.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”