Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 automatic gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
cabr
Greetings to all, friends As of yesterday, I joined you by buying the peugeot 206 vehicle.
The person I bought has revised the automatic transmission a few months ago and I had no problems when I bought the car. After wandering in the evening for a while, I could not get out of the lights, while the car was at D, I hit the throttle, but it was very difficult to shift to normal 1st gear, and then there was no problem in shifting to other gears. After driving for 50 minutes at 50-60km / h, when I stopped at the red light again, it was also very hard in 1st gear, and I arrived home after the car.
About half an hour later, I went out for a test drive with that morale and I traveled all over the city for 45 minutes without any trouble in the car.
I hope the car I will take today to the master who is revising the gearbox is a solvable problem.
Are there any friends who have this problem, do you know about the solution, I am very new to the car and unfortunately I am very sorry. Have a nice Fridays everyone
08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
Frt-Aydin
Have a look at the Transmission Pressure

But first, connect to a computer, see if there are any error records.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
cabr
God bless my teacher, I hope I will show you today, I suppose the master who revised the gearbox pressures can make it right, right?
08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
Frt-Aydin
YES CAN MAKE THIS PRESSURE ADJUSTED PARTS

STAYING ON THE SINGLE MASTER AND HOW MANY CONSULTANCY

FINALLY THE SPORTS AND SNOW MODES ARE BURNING.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”