Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Automatic Gear malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
23.08.2022 18:21 # 1
selcukortak
Greetings, Pejo 206 1.4 xdesign, abs light was on, electronics engineer said there was a malfunction in the abs brain and said he fixed it. After handing over the vehicle, the automatic transmission S and SNOW signs flash and protect it. The car won't go even when I hit the gas. In other words, it does not fix the gear at 3 as a protection. I changed the solenoids with the original ones, I changed the automatic transmission oil, but the situation is the same. The electronics guy says I only did abs, it has nothing to do with abs. I would appreciate if you could help.
24.08.2022 13:34 # 2
talip206
S and snow mode is the effect, not the cause. So, why is it giving this error, it is necessary to look at it.
Abs esp speed sensor malfunctions can cause snow and sports lights to turn on.
My advice is to connect it to an original device and find the source of the real problem.

Snow and As soon as the sports light comes on, pull it to the side and stop and start it again. If you force it this way, the 3rd gear pad wears out, clogs the filter inside and progresses until the revision problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”