Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Automatic. 2004 Model Transmission Problem Emergency Aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:20 # 1
enes_468
206 Automatic. 2004 Model Transmission Problem
I stayed with the car in the flood of 30-40 cm last year. I could not even go down. Selden. The car stopped and then I waited 15 minutes, the car worked, and the air filters had taken water. 2 days later, when my vehicle is shifting from 1st gear to 2, the vehicle crawls up, and when it sees 4500 revolutions, it goes knocked down as 2, and the vehicle moves like this. The vehicle would not miss back on the slopes. I also take 2 with triptonik while the vehicle stops, so I can get up. I connect it to the pc does not show any malfunction. I have not changed the gearbox oil for 5 years. what's wrong with this tool. how much is my average expense?
08.05.2020 20:20 # 2
talip206
Get past I will list two possibilities.
Water has entered the 1st transmission and the oil has lost its properties. This is a good chance. It can be understood from the color of the oil by suspending the vehicle.
2. The transmission brain is having trouble because it takes in water. If you have a chance, it gets better with cleaning. Otherwise, the brain may need to be changed.
Always have the opposite oil change. But it's not in the form of emptying and adding. Some places drain the oil, including the torque converter, and add oil. (Around 7 L liter)
Do not use the tool in this way, otherwise it will go up to the complete revision.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 3
enes_468
thank you my friend.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”