Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Auto, All Lights On Indicator On

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:57 # 1
padawantr
Hello,
About 1 month ago we bought a second hand 206 automatic vehicle to my wife. The LPG has just been installed.
Today, my wife called me in a hurry and told me that all the indicator lights of the car were on, that the steering wheel was locked and that it did not react to the brake and accelerator pedal. With the help of the hand brake, he pulled right and stopped the car immediately. A few minutes After waiting, he ran it again and did not see any problems. He says that the vehicle switched to LPG at that time and predicted that the problem was due to this. Where might the problem be caused by? Has anyone encountered such a problem before?
I also want to ask one more question. Again, my wife tells me that when the vehicle was first started, it comes as if it came from the selector relay, and the crackles that the steering wheel said had not come from there before (which may have heard because it is getting caught in the car that has not paid attention). I heard this sound a few times, but I didn't care that the car could be switching on and off a few automatic relays. This would be a problem. Vehicle Sequence system with LPG (Milan brand)
Thanks for your answers in advance.
padawant is 2010-11-04 10:11:36
08.05.2020 14:57 # 2
BAHTIYAR

new members need to introduce themselves before opening a topic, more cvp will come / did you give fault code on the screen in the center console? I don't think it happened.

08.05.2020 14:57 # 3
padawantr
Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself in a hurry. I also added myself to the Let's Know Our Members section :)
Yes, exactly when the vehicle travels at 20 km, it is locked. it stopped, all indicator lights were on. Even though the handbrake was not applied, even that light was on.
The click sound also comes on when it is first run, meaning it is not yet switched to LPG. When LPG engine starts to warm up, that is 2-3 km later. This snap sound is not like switching to LPG, either a few sensor relays are working or there is electrical leakage. Ouch . Though there is an electrical leak, I think it will be crispy at normal time.
Masters help me.
padawant is 2010-11-04 10:12:20
08.05.2020 14:57 # 4
padawantr
By the way, there is no screen in the center console, only the clock. 2001 model 206 XR Aut.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 5
BAHTIYAR

I don't know much about 206, but let's look at the computers with the computer, what is the failure?

06BAHO 2010-11-04 14:18:19
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”