Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Antifreeze Temperature Relationship and Solution

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
ES-41
Hello Friends
When I entered my 206 automatic car last winter, I had antifreeze in the service. Before this operation & nbsp; the temperature of the car did not rise above 90, but after antifreeze it was 90 and above. I went to the service, I asked those who know, etc. Nobody did not understand, they said they did not, they said they were clogged, they did not say the air. Finally, I myself drained the antifreeze in the tank of the vehicle, put water in its place and took the air. The problem has been fixed. The heat event is completely smooth now. The event was interesting and I wanted to share it with the thought that & nbsp; maybe it helps.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
oozcan42
There may be a problem with the circulation pump. When used with water for a long time, the fan of the pump melts over time. Worn pump fan may not turn antifreeze because the antifreeze is dense.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
ES-41
No, dude, I changed it too, it is very interesting right now, but tomorrow, when the weather gets cold, we need to put it in antifreeze again.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
tellotello
Could there be a problem with antifreeze, hodja? Was it only antifreeze in the system or was it mixed with water?
08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
ES-41
The master opened it, filled the canister directly, put water very little, but in the end it is not the first time that I have been doing this business for years.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 6
I want to change the water of the engine too.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 7
ES-41
Changing engine water is actually not a very difficult task, but you have to do exactly and correctly what you have to do. you drain the water that enters the bottom of the radiator by unscrewing it. then look at the engine from the right side and you will see that there is a flat & nbsp; screw or allen screw on the right side. When the water in it is completely discharged, fill the hose with water and clean the radiator. Let the dirt flow. then insert the hose and screw you removed, fill the tank with water and start the vehicle. Let the car work a little like this. you will see air bubbles coming out of the places you relax. this way you get the engine air. When the bubbles run out, tighten the screw and the valve and start the engine a little more. Try to increase the temperature When you reach 90, you should see that the fan is engaged. the process is complete. I couldn't add a picture, or I'm sorry to tell you with pictures.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 8
koliva
First of all, I put the water antifreeze-water mixture to the correct ratio.
You said it was necessary to put antifreeze shortly before entering, but this is wrong. Antifreeze should be in your vehicle without saying winter.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 9
ES-41
In fact, everyone said the same thing, my tosun did not like antifreeze very much & nbsp; "Big how is this ratio made, so the master should know?
08.05.2020 17:03 # 10
tellotello
Well, I have questions about whether the last master knew about me from the discussion, "No need to antifreeze in the summer, yeah". I guess they do not know about things like corrosion, limescale, increasing boiling point. As far as I know, 50 + 50 percent mixture reduces it to -37 degrees and freezing point of water and antifreeze rate can reach up to 70 percent. It is hard work to understand the masters; I do not even put the wiper water in tap water, but lime makes it, but when I take it to maintenance, they put both engine water and wiper water in tap water. Sorsan, we did you a favor, look like we've finished it & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 17:03 # 11
koliva
Ready mixes are also sold in the market. If you get pure antifreeze, you have to mix it 50% as tellotello says.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 12
ES-41
Engine cooling and transmission cooling were common in Bidet automatic vehicles. There was a part that cooled the gearbox and the engine was being fed from the coolant. it may be clogged etc. They said I don't know how right and wrong, but
08.05.2020 17:03 # 13
& Nbsp; thanks you wrote pretty descriptive .. & nbsp; do them & nbsp; Suspended vehicle & nbsp; Getting & nbsp; is it necessary . on flat ground & nbsp; the & nbsp; Hoses & nbsp; I çıkarabilirmiy. this hose & nbsp; engine & nbsp; over & nbsp; or take it down & nbsp; I need & nbsp; My tool & nbsp; Per 80 thousand & nbsp; so far & nbsp; antifreeze water & nbsp; never changed & nbsp; & nbsp; and even the factory's & nbsp; water put & nbsp; I can say 206206 2012-09-28 22:39:06
08.05.2020 17:03 # 14
ES-41
No, there is no need for suspension. Pull the air filter upwards and it will come out easily. In this way, your working area is generously processed and you can easily unscrew the hose from the top, but daddy pliers are required for this process.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”