Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 antifreeze removal !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:07 # 1
arifkemal
Hello guys, I think 206 is antifreeze diminishing or I think so Smile I went to Eskişehir 3 days ago, I left my car in Ankara, I looked at the antifreeze one day before the day I went, I was between min and max. 3 days passed when I came to this day, I looked at my car again when it was cold. I looked at the bottom of the bottom no flowing barrier! I check when the engine is not hot, the level is always high when it is hot. I wonder why? Everything has also changed recently, the radiator has just changed. I wonder whether it is easy to decrease because of the automatic transmission? but even though my brother-in-law focuses on antifreeze for about 3 years, he still has an antifreeze, an idea? arifkemal 2010-01-03 01:42:39
08.05.2020 14:07 # 2
yzt06

sometimes it does this when the radiator changes after the accident or something ... it is done when it is added to the old water and pressure. .. or when the gaskets inside the engine block wear out, it will leak. It is very expensive to do this, so there is no need to do it. First, take the radiator leakage inhibitor and add it to the water. give it a try..do not buy quality but there are those that are made in america. around 10 lira ..

08.05.2020 14:07 # 3
arifkemal

radiator changed due to blockage, all pipes were cleaned, engine gasket or something was renewed. so it seems hard to have a leak in the radiator, but I don't know ...

08.05.2020 14:07 # 4
hasimayaz
He is surely missing somewhere. There is no other possibility. Follow the kidnapping, especially when it's hot.
1 cm between hot engine and cold engine. There may be up to height difference.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 5
arifkemal
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] He's definitely missing somewhere. There is no other possibility. Follow the kidnapping, especially when it's hot.
1 cm between hot engine and cold engine. There may be up to height difference.
[/ QUOTE]
I will make 1-2 more attempts, brother, there is no other way, thanks ...
08.05.2020 14:07 # 6
Kifanhom
I think he's missing out
no closed circuit evaporation
it's hard to find a hole as much as a needle, but look all around with the lamp when the engine is cold
there will be lime deposits, especially around the water leak
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”