Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 and Atiker

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:08 # 1
zaferpls
Friends 2000 model 1.6 8v 90 hp 206 I am thinking about having a tube installed, I am waiting for your comments for Atiker, they make 9 installments of 950 TL, do you think I can yield?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 2
Orhan
I definitely do not recommend you have a lot of trouble (brc-tartarini-prins-lovato-zavolli) I recommend.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 3
zaferpls
one of my friends is not able to finish the praise for Hundai, another friend of mine renault daci has the room weird satisfied, one does not fit my pejo
08.05.2020 14:08 # 4
Orhan
My brother-in-law opted for the 2001 model Opel Astra `` I said so much, because the attitude of this atikeri '' is not worrying now, the car does not fit into the tube, performance is very low, etc. etc. a lot of problems like ..
08.05.2020 14:08 # 5
arifkemal
My 2000 model has got 206 1.4 automatic pejom, it has been about 2 months atiker phased. Takan master is a person who sells and assembles all brands, he has a peugeot and he uses an atiker. Master's statement with foreign brands in the way youre going to find a place to make money without paying too hard when a problem arises, if the system is broken atike go to any atike dealers all over the turkey can make a guaranteed exchange repair. On the other hand, many automobile authorized services in the market do not even put LPG vehicles into service, it does not matter even if the tube is ferrari. Besides, LPG work does not work perfectly in every car, this is very normal. The biggest reason for this is workmanship. One of the other reasons is that your vehicle, to which you will install LPG, has a malfunction that may cause problems in the future. Installing LPG is possible by using new devices in many parts of the vehicle, new additions are made to many parts, and the assembly of new parts formed by installing a tube may trigger these failures, even if you have not received any signs of failure in your vehicle until now. The simplest of this is that if there is a problem in the circulation or if your car gets hot late, it will not switch to the tube. I researched it just like you before installing it, and decided that this is the most reasonable and worth your money LPG. And I'm really glad. Conditions in Turkey were not expensive gasoline you so no one would increase the number of diesel cars if mAzdIr career ozam LPG. Any brand LPG system, which is attached to every model of almost all brands, necessarily caused problems in every model of every brand of vehicles. But it is about how you master this event and how you grasp the problem. If atiker is really bad, we know it with the words circulating among the people, then let's consider all the negative things said for the peugeot brand and we all sell our vehicles. Gülme I hope that it helps you to look at the event from this point of view. Let's not forget our aim is pleasant and smooth driving Gülme arifkemal 2010-01-17 18:24:01
08.05.2020 14:08 # 6
zaferpls
My vehicle is currently consuming 0.36 krş at 1km in the city, this situation started to bore me too much.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 7
arifkemal
[QUOTE = zaferpls] My car is currently consuming 0.36 krş at 1km in the city, this situation started to bore me too much. [/ QUOTE]
All of us would have said the same ah, if the hike does not come up to this gasoline, nobody would say so much. Anyway, you do not end in the tube you have had, the gas you get affects a lot, some pumps are blowing air, you lose there. Of course, I prefer not to give 400tl more to do the same thing to the same system. I have 3000tl spare gas systems. If my vehicle is not old, I can give it to him if my condition is in place. But the room is attached, it makes a malfunction in another brand, a matter of fortune.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 8
zaferpls
A friend of mine got Atiker today, he said it wasn't as good as in gasoline, but he was totally emotional not in regret.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 9
ErolSen
A few days ago, our brother had 1400 tlye fiat bravoya tartarin tube. the room seems satisfied considering the profit he will make according to his account. But I do not think of it. I would like to buy a gas for 1,400 TL and get the LPG system for 1400 TL a year. It is of course profitable compared to gasoline, but how many years it pays for its cost before installing it.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 10
selcuk-307
When I bought my car 307 XT 110 horsepower, there was an ATIKER brand LPG and it still exists. They said that I could not get any efficiency from LPG, to whomever I asked, if I went to 100 horsepower and above, LPG is causing problems. I decided to have it disassembled so that my master is ridiculous selçuk sit and your car is LPG where you sit and said the number ten. He said that if you take care of it, nothing will happen. And finally, I came to the atiker service in Pendik. ha is not eating gas when it's cold, which car is eating gas when it's cold :)) ha and I'm not doing economy for the car. because I love my car so much and I don't want it to wear out. I usually close it because I cannot disassemble it.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 11
serkansevil
my brother, do not mind, at least, I would say that pejo citröen and I do not remember the brands in a couple of brands, but it was causing problems in these vehicles in the sequential system brc solved this problem and only produced a sequential system for them. they will do it join us ..
08.05.2020 14:08 # 12
zaferpls

Do you have a code of the BRC brand you call this 1150 TL? But if I'm not mistaken, BRC attracts 1400 TL price on its website.

08.05.2020 14:08 # 13
Onur
Who are you asking? Atikeri can not finish the praise, some collar silkiyo peugeot vehicles do not accept LPG. This is a real LPG kit.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 14
Guests
First of all hello, I have 1.6 90 bg roland garros 206 with the same features. My vehicle is with an atiker sequential system and I got it 6 months ago, not only my model is 950 TL but my model who wears a model with 1200 TL difference and different injector. I had installed this model kit and I have never had a stop problem or any malfunction (20 thousand km passed) until now, it is impossible to believe that the vehicle has gone to lpg, I do not understand and feel the outside sound, fuel saving is halfway in the city description / km burns (Lpg = 1.6TL) I would definitely recommend the atikeri, but as long as you are a good master, you can have a hard time as they say, easy come
08.05.2020 14:08 # 15
zaferpls

I don't have a name for this 1200 TL wiki.

a friend wrote that he had a version for BRC that fits pejo
1150 TL
a
08.05.2020 14:08 # 16
Guests
Atiker model of 1200 TL is a model with 4 cylinder horizon injector and as I said, I am very pleased and recommend it to you with a good master.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 17
zaferpls
I have reviewed the model with a 4 cylinder horizon injector. It is divided into 2 as fast inline auto gas systems and multifast inline auto gas systems, which is better?
Bidet has venturi auto gas systems, but I think this version doesn't connect us.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 18
Guests
Can you tell us which brand and which master is most suitable for 2003 model307 xt?
08.05.2020 14:08 # 19
FTH
When I bought my car, I bought a man plugged, so I did not use ATİKER before, but I am using compulsion because I went to pendik, but I am very satisfied, I make 330 315 km with 50 TL gas, it makes me shudder when it is cold in the morning.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 20
behzat
I am using Lovato for 5 years, I have been using a partner for 5 years.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”