Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 amplifier sound system

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:33 # 1
bjkamil
friends 206 I want to have my amplifier and sound system connected, but I do not think buffer because the car is lpg. Can I have a nice sound with the original door columns only with the amplifier. There is an original tape on it.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 2
onlycihan
I think the original columns remain jagged and if you cancel the compenent rear doors in front of them and get a quality series of 2 85 pieces to the pandizo, you will get a nice timbre with the amp.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 3
bjkamil
[QUOTE = onlycihan] If the original columns remain jagged, I think you can also cancel the compenent rear doors to the front and get a good quality sound of 2 amps to the pendulum. [/ QUOTE]

I am afraid that my teacher will fall down or sag when he plugs in Pandizota :)
08.05.2020 20:33 # 4
onurrr41
It is not possible to fall down, but the cable pollution at the bottom makes me think. That's why;

I am thinking of getting this product installed. It is self-amplified and takes up very little space. I think the performance in deep bass seems very satisfactory. I recommend you to think.

The performance is like this;

08.05.2020 20:33 # 5
bjkamil
teacher, the product is super small and does not take up much space, but there is a tube on the left side of my trunk. If I put this on the right side, the baggage will be canceled :)
08.05.2020 20:33 # 6
onurrr41
Then I desperately direct you to this study and wish you convenience :);

08.05.2020 20:33 # 7
onlycihan
I use the alpine brand mentioned, 20 cm into the vehicle is enough
If you have ground problems
the product is nice but it is very nice if your budget is quite expensive
08.05.2020 20:33 # 8
bjkamil
[QUOTE = onurrr41] Then, I desperately direct you to this study and wish you a lot :);

[/ QUOTE]

No, who will deal with this, I will continue with the originals for a while :)
08.05.2020 20:33 # 9
ziya alp
I have a pioner tape. You
08.05.2020 20:33 # 10
onurrr41
How did the price of the Pandisot vary between 300-600 TL :) I just replaced all my door speakers with Pioneer a week ago. I got a very full and clear voice. My suggestion is to change the door speakers first, then turn to the trunk side if it doesn't satisfy :)
08.05.2020 20:33 # 11
bjkamil
[QUOTE = onurrr41] How did you cut the price of the pandisot between 300-600 TL :) I just replaced all my door speakers with Pioneer a week ago. I got a very full and clear voice. My suggestion is to change the door speakers first, then turn to the trunk side if it does not satisfy :) With it. [/ QUOTE]

Is your tape original? And do you remember the model of the door columns :)
08.05.2020 20:33 # 12
onurrr41
[QUOTE = bjkamil] [QUOTE = onurrr41] How could you beat the price of the pendulum between 300-600 TL :) I replaced all my door speakers with Pioneer just a week ago. I got a very full and clear voice. My suggestion is to change the door speakers first, then turn to the trunk side if it does not satisfy :) With it. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Original Cd player tape yes :) Front doors are revised as 16, rear doors are 13 cm, but I don't remember the model. Actually, I changed it because my original rear left and front right speakers burst. I said go into an auto electrical store and revise it with pioneer. In exchange for 300 TL, they removed the original speakers and replaced them with a new one. The sound deepened and cleared seriously. Bass's performance is not much different than before. I will probably put a subwoofer in me.
onurrr41 2017-09-12 11:31:40
08.05.2020 20:33 # 13
bjkamil
[QUOTE = onurrr41] [QUOTE = bjkamil] [QUOTE = onurrr41] How could you beat the price of the pendulum between 300-600 TL :) I replaced all my door speakers with Pioneer just a week ago. I got a very full and clear voice. My suggestion is to change the door speakers first, then turn to the trunk side if it does not satisfy :) With it. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Original Cd player tape yes :) Front doors are revised as 16, rear doors are 13 cm, but I don't remember the model. Actually, I changed it because my original rear left and front right speakers burst. I said go into an auto electrical store and revise it with pioneer. In exchange for 300 TL, they removed the original speakers and replaced them with a new one. The sound deepened and cleared seriously. Bass's performance is not much different than before. I will probably put a subwoofer in me.
[/ QUOTE]

let me throw a hand at the weekend. Thanks :)
08.05.2020 20:33 # 14
bjkamil
Sir, I want to output aux for original tape, but I found this product on aliexpress. Can I listen to music if I take this and plug it into the cd changer output on the back of the tape? I'm tired of writing a cd because :)

08.05.2020 20:33 # 15
maximusti
in my car I installed the sound system everything from a to z,
you make holes in the original sponge, but don't sound like a sponge in the target.
I disassembled my own sponge and made a cabin sponge from the mosque. the cover does not open when opened, but I had no problems ..
subwoofer is up to your personal taste. I put a 30cm woofer on the wall.

If you are going to use it for the original tape recorder, you need to buy a deck converter for the amplifier first, it will convert the tape outputs to the amp outputs.

I was going to use my own tape at first but I changed the tape because I didn't want to mess with the CD and the tape has no other multimedia.

You can take a 4-channel amp, plug 2 speakers in front of the pandizot and get nice sound,
The cable crowd will also be an invisible crowd where there is only one amp.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 16
ziya alp
onurrr41 we cut it now with a utility knife we cut it sitting in its place and we did clean and clean :)
08.05.2020 20:33 # 17
maximusti
I still recommend the pandizot made from medef, they cost from 100 TL to 200 250 TL, I made it to 170.
But there is a really serious difference in sound with the cut.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 18
ilhanozgur
Hello, it's not loud in the car, but I want to get a clean sound, there are 1 set of mid-doors in the front doors, there are original 206 speakers in the back doors, there are 2 oval sony x-ploods in the back, but the sound is distorted when I open the sound a bit. Thanks
08.05.2020 20:33 # 19
onlycihan
Now, first of all, if you don't have an amplifier, you need to use a coaxial speaker as soon as the mid-bass kit is not efficient. original tapes have 4 loudspeaker outputs, if you put a column in the pendulum, a parallel line has been drawn from other possible speakers. This looks like this. Cancel the back doors and give the rear sound completely.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 20
maximusti
[QUOTE = ilhanozgur] Hello there is not loud in the car but I want to get a clean sound there is 1 set of mids in front there are speakers of the original 206 in the back doors, there are 2 oval sony x-plood in the back, there is no amp, but when I turn the sound a little, the sound is disrupted. for? Thanks [/ QUOTE]

With the original tape, no efficiency is obtained from any speaker over 20w 30w rms.
Can you share the brand model and w information of the speakers you use?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”