Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Alternator and headlight mixed problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:59 # 1
okaNStarss
Mrb 2006 My 1,4 hdi vehicle has been shortening for 2-3 months 1-2 problems.
1 - Firstly I was getting battery charge fault error while the vehicle was in motion. and alternator values are normal, but removed for control purposes. Seeing the ball and contactor cost, a zero alternator price came out. I got a zero altarneuro and I got stuck. however, after 2 days after receiving the same error, the original ball was changed and reinstalled. Thanks to the lathe friend, the room could not sit the ball and came out with the strap 2 days later. Even though the alternator does not work here, the ecu light did not burn, so the vehicle with continuous charging error did not burn in the light even though I went for 3 km without the alternator. No error code appeared when it was connected to the device. and occasionally he gives the error as a joke while going straight on the road. The electrician has been controlled so much, but the result is the same, does anyone find a solution like this?

2-Another next time, I had the problem of staying on high beams, but I did not care so much because it did so, because there was not much trouble but now my headlights stop and stop, but the headlights turn off on the inside indicator even though the headlights turn off on their own. I wonder if I have a problem with this arm or is it another reason?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 2
GokhaN
Have you ever had the engine washed?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 3
okaNStarss
No, I did not wash the engine.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = okaNStarss] no I did not wash the engine, usually I delete it [/ QUOTE]

washing I already washed, I would say the pattern is direct bsi but I think all the trouble is still bsi

08.05.2020 20:59 # 5
okaNStarss
We ate the quince, so Gokhan Bey :)
08.05.2020 20:59 # 6
okaNStarss
yesterday evening again, the shorts are gone 4-5 times I did it on and off. the longs work, the fog is working but there were no shorts. I went with fog for a while then I tried again. I would change if I knew my fuse panel in the engine compartment or the panel in the driver's area or my arm.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 7
GokhaN
If there is a shortage of insurance, it will not burn. You can't understand without trying the arm, but I still think you're from bsi
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”