Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 - AKS ball aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:04 # 1
semsword
First of all, I say hello to everyone (I'm a new member) ...
I have a mind-blowing problem. I would appreciate if it helps, I have a Peugeot 206 XT 1.6 2000 model car. The vehicle was constantly pulling to the left first, there was a click or something. A full charge and I changed the front and back. The life of many parts had already shifted. No problem until this part. The car became like a cirlop ...
The problem is that I do not know exactly its name, but there is a "narrow ball (bearing) attached to the right axle arm but not inside the bellows, exactly at the output of the gearbox, with a ring in front of it." Although we changed this ball twice, it started to humming again in 1 month. (The ball was completely dispersed when we first attempted repair, so we used it for a long time)
Let me add one more thing, after changing all the things, there was a little intermittent sound as "click - click - click" as the car was on the lift, turning the right front wheel by hand. The sound was gone when the car got off the lift.
Why is this ball broken?
My guess is that the axle arm is broken. Could it be something like that? If it is broken, repair-turning etc. Can it be fixed with?
Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 2
hasimayaz
Firstly:
Later:
If the axle head is dispersed, it may not break properly, and it may distribute the ball due to vibration and balance over time. There is a deflector on the transmission side of the right axle and it is necessary to check it.
The original axle I know is sold. What about the industry? For this question, we will wait for the comment of efe peugeot. It will help you with spare parts.
hasimayaz 2009-06-23 22:09:52
08.05.2020 14:04 # 3
semsword
Thank you.
In fact, it does not sound like a scattered dead. As I said, there was little intermittent click sound.
There is no other problem in the car. I changed swings, tie rods, tires, or even shock absorber pads. The car is 9 years old. He is upset when there is a breakdown on the bearing.
If the problem is only in the accessories and everything will be okay, I will be almost happy.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 4
semsword
Thank goodness I took care of my problems. I said let me write the result in the name of sharing experience.
When the AKS arm broke down, it disrupted the ball in the hub, and even the bearing of the ball (I will not know exactly the part names). The ball bearing is a piece of aluminum, all connected to the engine block. I am thankful that I saved with these. If I said the car was going anyway and continued, we would have distributed the gearbox of Allah.
My advice to everyone here is to find someone who knows well if there is a problem with the chassis and consult. do not extend the job. My problems started with pulling it to the left. If I had been determined with careful eyes before, I would have saved half of my expenses ... Early intervention would save lives ...
08.05.2020 14:04 # 5
umitsarac06
My brother maybe back but the shock absorber screws might be loose.
had happened to me before.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”