Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 airbag warning flashing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:11 # 1
cihanpasam

I just joined you 1 week ago I bought a car. 2000 model 206 roland garros. Yesterday I went a long way. Thank goodness there was no problem. I came home. I parked the vehicle. I started the car the next day. Now the airbag warning flashes continuously and never stops. What do you think is the problem? I know my battery is weak, is it? or did I touch somewhere without realizing it? I do not know the exact features of the car. I would be glad if you help.

08.05.2020 17:11 # 2
metin
If it lights up at first start and then goes out, it is from the battery, but if it does not go out, there may be contactless cables in the airbag wiring at the steering wheel.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 3
cihanpasam
When I turn the first contact, & nbsp; lights like other warning signs. flashes continuously after running. 1sec. flashes, 1 sec. Blinking. There was nothing yesterday, I couldn't understand.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 4
soneroo
If the airbag warning lamp turns off after 5-10 seconds when the contact is first opened, it means that there is no problem, but if it continues to flash intermittently, there is definitely a problem. First of all, you need to connect it to the device. It has nothing to do with the battery. If you say there is no need for the device and the vehicle has a double airbag, there are plugs that enter the seat belt reel (orange colored) on the side pillars, they make oxide and lose their conductivity over time, I think it is more likely to solve the problem by using contact cleaner. editID> soneroo 2012-12-07 22:32:10
08.05.2020 17:11 # 5
cihanpasam
thank you . I will look at the first job tomorrow morning. My car is double airbag. Let me see it first. if not, I'll have it connected to the device. There is no industry or service where I am, so I have to look at it first. thank you. I was going to ask something. what they call armpit sockets? same thing?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”