Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Airbag light (Solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
Serkan
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; On the way to work in the evening, I gave the airbag fault error on the road and the airbag light turned on, I guessed it was from the com2000 unit, I even got the exit, I even called the falcon peugeot Murat, I asked the price of the com2000 unit, I would get the com2000 unit at the garage turkish opening on Sunday, if necessary. > & nbsp; I took the tool bag, first I removed the driver airbag, removed the sockets, put it back, started the car, the problem persists, then I removed the cover under the steering wheel, while checking the sockets coming to com2000, it came out by touching the brown socket, the socket was nicely replaced, I started the vehicle by praying and happy the last airbag error disappeared, then I removed the socket and rerun it to confirm it gave the error again, put the socket back in place, put the covers and airbag back in place, and my guard passed peacefully "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
gngburak
I have the same problem, I wonder exactly where and how do I disassemble, do you have the possibility to put a picture? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
Serkan
Dude, in the picture below, there are screws on the right side of the screwdriver and at the right level. You will pull the cover will be removed.

After removing the cover, the sockets you see in the picture below will be attached to their places, and the brown socket I took in the red circle gave an airbag error because it was loose. Check all the sockets, take it back, plug it in, I hope it is as simple as mine in your problem. com / albums / hh589 / serco05 / IMG_7237.jpg "border =" 0 "/>

08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
gngburak
[QUOTE = Serco05] Dude, in the picture below, the screwdriver is in the right place, and there are screws on the right side. you will remove the screw and pull the cover down. The cover will be removed.

After removing the cover, the sockets you see in the picture below will be attached to their places, and the brown socket I took in the red circle gave an airbag error because it loosened. Check all the sockets, take it back, plug it in, I hope it is as simple as mine in your problem, if the pictures are not enough, I will take it off and add it tomorrow, easy to come

[/ QUOTE]
thank you brother pictures worked out tomorrow my first job Thank you very much for the information you provided and for your time ......
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
gngburak
Thank you very much, my brother, the pictures worked very well tomorrow, my first job will be to deal with, thank you very much for the information you provided and for your time ......
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
svgkhn
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND I HAVE HAD THE SOCKET UNDER THE STEERING WHICH YOU DO. I WAS VERY HAPPY :) :) :): :)
08.05.2020 17:09 # 7
Serkan
[QUOTE = svgkhn] I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I HAVE HOW I HAVE THE SOCKET UNDER THE STEERING WHICH YOU HAVE DIRECTED:):):) ::) [/ QUOTE]

I am glad, my friend, it is very annoying I am very happy that the airbag light is on all the time.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 8
Serkan
[QUOTE = gngburak] very thank you brother pictures worked very well tomorrow my first job will be to thank you for your information and for your time ...... [/ QUOTE]

You are welcome, bro. it is simple ... Reviews
08.05.2020 17:09 # 9
gngburak
I tried it now, I removed it, checked the sockets, I even tightened the rust remover
no, unfortunately it did not happen, I guess it will run away for 150TL
thanks again ....
08.05.2020 17:09 # 10
GokhaN
let's get past
08.05.2020 17:09 # 11
kajmeranist
The Airbag light is blinking in me. I will try these things, insha'Allah I will write it if it gets better.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 12
hzr206
I solved the same problem this way
08.05.2020 17:09 # 13
Brcbyrktr
I dismantled according to the illustrated explanation .. I have a cable, but there are no traces of these sockets. Guess my airbag story ..
08.05.2020 17:09 # 14
hzr206
If you took a photo, I try to help & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 15
Brcbyrktr
At the first opportunity, I will remove the cover just under the steering wheel and share the picture. Thank you.
Brcbyrktr 2017-07-18 14:04:58
08.05.2020 17:09 # 16
luridline
I will try it at the first opportunity. It is burning in cold weather that I have noticed, it is not interesting in hot weather. On the way to the long road, I turn off the ignition after the car has warmed up, and the light turns off. I think that when a connection expands, it comes into contact. At the first opportunity I will check the sockets
08.05.2020 17:09 # 17
luridline
Hello, I played with the sockets last weekend, but the problem has not been solved :( When I removed the sockets under the steering wheel, the light went out first, after turning on and off a few contacts. When I removed the seat belt sockets, the driver's side went out first, the light went out a few seconds later. Is there any possibility that there might be contactlessness in cables?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 18
Trelof
Good morning to everyone who sent my brother. I have the same light on yellow. As you said, if I disassemble it, the airbag or something will not explode, right? Any problems? Is there anything I should be aware of? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 19
Trelof
I disassembled yesterday, I wore one but where I can put it out. Sometime, when the seatbelt was put on, it went out then it did not go out again. What will I need to do next? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 20
luridline
I am also following. I think it's related to the sockets or the seat belt reel. I am waiting for the help suggestion how we can solve it at low cost.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”