Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 airbag light is on and speedometer operation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:51 # 1
ugryldz
Hello friends, I will talk about the problem that I have suffered as a fresh member.
I have been having this problem since my vehicle bought the 2005 model pegeout 206 1.4 petrol-lpg car, especially when the car uses more lpg in the summer, this problem increases and becomes unbearable. If the car's speedometer is not working, it will stop when I press the clutch if I am going to slow down and change gears while driving on the straight road. If the speedometer is working on the first departure, I do not have this problem or the speedometer starts working 1-2 km after the departure, then there is no problem. Also, in addition to the same problems, when the airbag light is on, when the airbag light turns on, it does not work in the km counter and when I press the clutch on the move, the car stops and I have made gas adjustments for the solution of the problem several times, but the problem continues.
I would appreciate it if you can help a difficult breakdown, I wanted to write here before I go to industry and get information from experienced friends because I live in Kars. I am waiting for your suggestions. Thanks :)
08.05.2020 20:51 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, brother. actions to be taken.

1-km speedometer stepper motor is faulty or km speed sensor has them checked. Stepper motor repair between 100-150 TL km speed sensor between 50-100 TL
2-airbag light could possibly be com2000 headlight wiper arm defective (inside of the airbag winding) connections may be broken. repair possible between 150-200 tl zero headlight turn signal lever 500-700 tl, you can find between 250-350 tl. The second possibility is that there is an airbag socket under the steering wheel, a brown socket that may have loosened, it was me too, I put it in place, it has improved.
3-stopping the vehicle I do not think you will be related to these malfunctions, but there may be a problem in the bsi or fuse box. remove the throttle and have it cleaned.
Use 4-vehicle gasoline for a while. The same problems continue with observation up to 150-200 km. Priority eliminates the problem of stopping on gasoline and ensure proper operation in the LPG system. LPG brain may be defective (gas regulator) - LPG map and heat sensor gas breakers etc.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 3
ugryldz
Thank you very much I will try as soon as possible I hope it will be solved.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 4
salihcanberk
Hello my teacher,
I have the same problem. When I shift down, the hand will come to zero and stop. The airbag light is on afterwards and the speedometer does not work. If you solved my request, can you tell me how? Thanks
08.05.2020 20:51 # 5
ismailkaya
friends give the exact engine type of your vehicle 1.4 16v 88 hp my engine version
08.05.2020 20:51 # 6
salihcanberk
206 1.4 x-line 75 hp
I have the problem both in petrol and lpg
08.05.2020 20:51 # 7
talip206
Illumination of the airbag light is not the cause but the result. If the car drops to zero while moving, it turns on the airbag lamp. I had the same problem. The km was falling to zero due to the speed sensor, and the airbag turned on instantly.
Stopping may trigger them. Does the problem begin when it gets hot or cold?
talip206 2019-03-19 23:29:19
08.05.2020 20:51 # 8
recepagdas
Stopping in the airbag is due to the fact that the vehicle does not know its speed. The airbag brain asks for the information that the vehicle has gone away from the engine brain, so that the airbag does not open unnecessarily. Your first job is to connect the vehicle to the computer and read the error codes. There is probably no malfunction in your display. Maybe if everything was okay, I would say indicator, but in the indicator, it ultimately requests speed information from the motor brain. If your km sensor is defective, naturally, no brain can read it, it thinks that the vehicle is staggering, etc. So you don't have a big problem.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 9
salihcanberk
Of course, the car goes smoothly for only 6-7 minutes. After warming up, I can say that he is constantly doing this. Thank you for the information I will have a check today. I will share the latest situation with you.
31.10.2020 23:43 # 10
Erguninal
I thought there was the same problem with the airbag, first I had it checked, there was no problem, then I connected the car to the computer for a general check. I hope the problem is solved. But the master said that the problem was caused by the speed sensor when I went first.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”