Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 airbag light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
fevzioglu
Hello friends,

My car's airbag fault warning light was on with the right airbag off light, when I showed it, the airbag key should be changed for 150tl. I saw that the resistance was cracked and I changed it, the problem was resolved from the root, I recommend that the friends who encounter the same malfunction do this control, you can get friends who understand from electronics, you can handle it for 10 cents instead of giving 150 TL.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
ahmet_bjk

Congratulations 149.90 pounds left in your pocket "Clap" < / p>

It would be nice if you immortalize and share your work with the pictures, but be it ...
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
silivriserdar
The other day I shared about this subject, let me tell you here again. I also have the Peugeout 306 xr platinium 2001 model airbag light was on. There is a socket under the driver's seat. Who knows how much money they would want in me? Sometimes we can deal with the little problems with a little research. Respects
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
fevzioglu
[QUOTE = ahmet_bjk]

Congratulations 149.90 pounds left in your pocket "Clap"

It would be nice if you immortalize and share your work with pictures, but it does ... [/ QUOTE]

< div> I would like to explain with pictures, but after doing the event, I became a member of the forum, unfortunately ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”