Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Airbag & Horn Winding Repair.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:51 # 1
Cyrus35
Very good forums are accident-free driving.

This weekend, our project Airbag and Horn wrap friends ..
First of all, I will make the Airbag wrap for my health, due to the fact that the airbag lamp that has been flashing since I bought has made me crazy and my horn has deteriorated recently. I had a similar problem in my previous vehicle. I remember that I went to the mechanic on a friend, I would repair the repairman, solder the airbag lamp he said to me, when the ignition was turned on, the airbag light was on, and then it was extinguished until I thought I was removing the indicator and refreshing the bulbs ...

For this reason, I will do it myself, this time I dismantled recently and I could not do it because the cable was broken, I ordered 10 flat flat cable on the same day. The product has been received today, friends, I am opening the subject right now, I will try to present detailed photos to you until the end of this week.
Cable 10 's cut it as 4' s and we will wear it 2 horns 2 airbag friends ..
The site where I bought the cable has everything you can think of. Resistance diode transformer in this site
electrical material.

08.05.2020 19:51 # 2
sonerkyl
Do not forget to apply grease to your hand.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 3
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Do not forget to apply greasy grease to your hand:) [/ QUOTE]

You're right, brother, I skipped this Shocked

In the meantime, our profile has shifted 6 forward and our forum LOL
08.05.2020 19:51 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Cyrus35] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] Don't forget to apply greasy to your hand:) [/ QUOTE]

You're right, brother, I skipped this Shocked

In the meantime, our profile has shifted 6 forward and our forum LOL
[/ QUOTE]

exactly 6 gear rooms every 400 ms I think I don't remember wrong.
If you forget the grease job, that cable will break again :)
08.05.2020 19:51 # 5
Cyrus35
If we do not skip something, which is very demanding with its soldering and re-mounting, it will be trouble-free. Who knows only the belts burst and tensile strength values because of the first time I took it off?
08.05.2020 19:51 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Cyrus35] If you do not skip something that needs a lot of attention with its soldering and rewinding it, it will be trouble-free. Let's look at it. who knows the values of the resistance, but only the belts burst and tensile strength because of some problems. [/ QUOTE]

either you will ask the airbag repairers or you will look at a car that is the same as your car. I hope you can complete without problems
08.05.2020 19:51 # 7
Sercan Mungan
My car is also lit by the airbag lamp, thanks to my teacher, he tied it to the computer and looked at the bandage.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 8
Cyrus35
Although there is a slight tendency to hand, enough teacher, unscrew it, at least one electrician will solder the flat cable. I think it would be less costly to plug it in. Dismantling steps are available in the forum.

By the way, soner, I have a question, I removed the winding, I took the cable line from the socket without disconnecting the solder, etc., to relieve my mind, everything was okay by separating the broken flat cable from the socket directly, but when I opened the ignition, the airbag flashed again, when I connected the pc, the socket was disconnected from the steering unit. single socket orange airbag socket, that is, the socket where the airbag and horn coil is connected. If anyone knows the resistance value, can I write it to me and plug it in and try again ConfusedErmm
08.05.2020 19:51 # 9
Sercan Mungan
I have not come across the electrician who understands from Peugeot, teacher :)
08.05.2020 19:51 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Sercan Mungan] I have not come across the electrician who understands from Peugeot, teacher :) Özsimge pejo they say good, I think I will take it there. [/ QUOTE]

Sercan told me that there were sockets under the steering wheel.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 11
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Cyrus35] Even if there is a slight hand tendency, enough teacher, unscrew it, at least one electrician will solder the flat cable. I think it would be less costly to plug it in. Dismantling steps are available in the forum.

By the way, soner, I have a question, I removed the winding, I took the cable line from the socket without disconnecting the solder, etc., to relieve my mind, everything was okay by separating the broken flat cable from the socket directly, but when I opened the ignition, the airbag flashed again, when I connected the pc, the socket was disconnected from the steering unit. single socket orange airbag socket, that is, the socket where the airbag and horn coil is connected. If anyone knows the resistance value, can I write it to me and plug it in and try again ConfusedErmm [/ QUOTE]

There is a socket under the steering wheel and I have to say brown, and check it out.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 12
Cyrus35
I looked at it, most likely our belts were actively tensioned accident vehicle, but the airbag winding was defective.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 13
oguzhandincel
Sir, I will bring the issue back to the agenda, but I need help. Where did you find the winding cable? My vehicle is 406, com2000 li system. There is a winding problem, I want to replace the cable instead of repair. I searched alone, I couldn't find the cable. @ Cyrus35
08.05.2020 19:51 # 14
talip206
[QUOTE = oguzhandincel] Sir, I will bring the issue back to the agenda, but I need help. Where did you find the winding cable? My vehicle is 406, com2000 li system. There is a winding problem, I want to replace the cable instead of repair. I searched alone, I couldn't find the cable. @ Cyrus35 [/ QUOTE]

There's the airbag cable says megane 2 but it doesn't matter. There are also electronics. Or if you are on the way to Ankara, there are many in the street of konya.
http://elektrocelebi.com/urunler.php?uid=207
talip206 2018-03-05 20:45:39
08.05.2020 19:51 # 15
Cyrus35
Don't worry, my teacher is not repairing the old one, they are wrapping the new one. Ask the place you are repairing, you will get a clear answer.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 16
ramses64_79
Hello my friend. Have a nice day. I think there is a problem in the steering wheel. The airbag lamp sometimes goes out and lights up.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 17
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = ramses64_79] Hello my friend. Have a nice day. I think there is a problem in the steering wheel.
[/ QUOTE]

Prior to that, there are sockets under the bottom of the diraction teacher, they may have relaxed. My pole was burning, I took it out, I looked it out, I got it out, and it went out.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 18
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = ramses64_79] Hello friend. Good day. I think there is a problem with the steering wheel. The airbag lamp sometimes goes out sometimes lights up. Did this flat cable work for you?
[/ QUOTE]

Prior to that, there are sockets under the bottom of the diraction teacher, they may have relaxed. My pole was burning, I took it out, I looked it out, I got it out, and it went out.
[/ QUOTE]

Did you check the sockets while the car was running? My vehicle goes out for 1 month, lights up again, 2 months does not go out, etc.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 19
ramses64_79
Thank you for your answer. As you said, when I first looked at it, I saw that one of the socket had come out, then it went out, but after a while it started to blink from time to time as your friend wrote.
08.05.2020 19:51 # 20
ramses64_79
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = ramses64_79] Hello friend. Good day. I think there is a problem with the steering wheel. The airbag lamp sometimes goes out sometimes lights up. Did this flat cable work for you?
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your answer. As you said, when I first looked at it, I saw that one of the socket was disconnected, then it went out, but after a while it started to blink from time to time as your friend wrote.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”