Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 air flow sensor (flow meter) malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
Pasa
Hi friends,
He said, "Let's replace my air flow sensor with the defective master, the original industry." My vehicle has changed previously on the 2005 model 1.4 hdi and the sub-industry has been fitted. When I did a part price research, I found the original 370 TL in the sub-industry as 155 TL. What do you think I should do? I recommend you to buy and use the original industry, which is a little expensive.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
madblueblacksea
Try to clean
08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
MUHSIN
Clean with lining spray or oil-free contact spray without damaging the wire inside. If the fault still persists, it should be replaced. My original is the original. You are saying that the side industry has been installed before, so the side industry does not last much.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
Pasa
It was previously disassembled and cleaned. It doesn't have a very obvious malfunction anyway. Rarely, when I stop the engine when it is hot and start the vehicle again after a certain time, the vehicle does not go. The tachometer rises, everything seems to be normal, but the vehicle stacks where it is. Then, stop and run again, after a few times, it will recover automatically. When he gave this fault, it was once in the neighborhood, so I took it to the service without stopping, it was connected to the computer, this piece looked defective. Apart from this, my fuel consumption has increased very much in the past times. In some forums written that the fuel consumption will increase when I search for flow meter failure. That's why I want to replace the piece and try it out. I'm sorry if I give 370 TL and can't solve the problem.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 5
MUHSIN
your mechanic should take the maf sensor for testing purposes and plug it into the part and try it. In my friend's vehicle, they tried to plug and try out the maf sensor, and the maf sensor came out solid. If you wear an experiment, if the problem is not maf ta, you will not pay for bos.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 6
MUHSIN
When the vehicle is connected to the computer, does the maf sensor malfunction?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 7
Pasa
No, my teacher doesn't. But as I wrote in the beginning, when the car was not eating gas and when it was drowned, it showed this piece as defective when I connected it to the computer. Also, my fuel consumption has increased a lot recently, and I started to suspect the maf sensor.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”