Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 air conditioning gas leak

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:53 # 1
karayel1984
greetings friends
2 months ago, I pressed the gas at speedy because the air conditioner of the vehicle did not cool. Although I did not use it very often, when I opened the air conditioner, I heard the sound of tıssssssss. He said he is missing from the gasket. 2- The part they attach to the hose while filling is just under the windshield.

When I said why did not you do this control without pressing the gas, he told me about the oil inside the pipes and that the leak cannot be understood before the gas is fully pressed. I couldn't say anything because I didn't know much.
They said that after repairing the leak myself, they could refill 30 tly gas again (I paid 69 TL for the first filling).

When I asked a couple of places, they said I could get the leak at the top door. Are there any places you can trust that you can recommend?
08.05.2020 17:53 # 2
Turgay_66
How did you fix the leak yourself?
08.05.2020 17:53 # 3
kivanc
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] How did you fix the leak yourself? [/ QUOTE]

As far as I understand, they said that after we have built the vehicle that did not repair the leak, we pressed the gas again for 30 liras, and they said that we would not want 69 again.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 4
Turgay_66
[QUOTE = kivanc] [QUOTE = Turgay_66] How did you fix the leak yourself? [/ QUOTE]

As far as I understand, they said that after we have built the vehicle that did not repair the leak, we pressed the gas again for 30 liras, and they said that we would not want 69 again.
[/ QUOTE] now I understand thank you teacher :)
08.05.2020 17:53 # 5
karayel1984
exactly. I am waiting for advice from friends who have done this operation before and satisfied
08.05.2020 17:53 # 6
Turgay_66
My teacher blew in the air conditioner gas hose of 206, said the master needs to be repaired, he said it will not be repaired for now, I do not know what to do ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”