Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 air conditioner problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:31 # 1
DeRyCK

Hello .. I said let me turn on the air conditioner while I am leaving today, the air conditioner light is on the panel but the air conditioner is not activated. A click sounded, a load on the engine, no action. What could be the reason for this? My car is 2004 model and I have never changed or added air conditioning gas. Can the problem be caused by this?

Also, when I went on a long road last week, I was stuck with electrical failure. Charged dynamo deformed master removed. I wonder if it did not plug in the air conditioner socket when it was disassembled. I do not know how long the air conditioner has not worked since I haven't turned on the air conditioner for a long time. Thanks for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 2
KILIC
The air conditioner of the air conditioner may be over. Generally, air conditioning is not used in the winter, and even it does not hurt, so there are small and small blows in the air conditioning gas. Press the gas into the air conditioner will probably improve. It varies depending on the location, but they print around 60-70 TL. Even in winter, it is useful to open the air conditioner once in a while and at the same time, the speed of the vehicle must be low when opening the air conditioner. I recommend putting the car in neutral and running the air conditioner again while on the go, while driving. SWORD 2014-05-08 15:35:56
08.05.2020 18:31 # 3
206+bulent
Is your heating fan working man
08.05.2020 18:31 # 4
DeRyCK
Normally I used to run the air conditioner for 5 minutes in the winter and 5 minutes in the cold once a month, because I was in the army this winter :)
No problem in heating fan, it works normally. When the air conditioner is turned on, the fan continues to operate normally, the air conditioner does not activate.
deryck 2014-05-08 16:23:39
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”