Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 air conditioner-heater separation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
pt206
friends, I want to share with you a question I have been wondering for a long time. My car is 206.It has digital air conditioner. Is there a distinction between air conditioner and heater in 2006, or is it only performed by heating air conditioner?
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
Cmoss06

As far as I know, there is only a cooling air conditioning system.

08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
hsnsnl
If I think it is necessary to write eco there, it just blows air .. air conditioners have only cooling. heating comes after the car warms up already
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
pt206
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] If I think it is necessary to write eco, it just blows air .. air conditioners also have only cooling .. heating comes after the vehicle is warmed up [/ QUOTE]

yes temperature after the engine gets warm It starts coming in. When I run it only in the heat, the engine loads as if the air conditioner works in the cold. So I thought that the heating was provided by the air conditioner.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = pt206] [QUOTE = hsnsnl] If it is supposed to write eco, it just blows air .. air conditioners only have cooling .. heating comes after the vehicle is warmed up [/ QUOTE]

yes, the temperature starts to come after the engine warms up.When I run in hot, the engine is loaded as if the air conditioner is running in the cold. div>

A / C button specified in the round is the on / off button of the air conditioner .. unless this button is on, your air conditioner will not work normally Under conditions .. you use the fan when the air conditioner is not turned on. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = pt206]

yes, the temperature starts to come after the engine is warming up. When I run it in the heat, the engine is loaded as if the air conditioner works in the cold. / div> [/ QUOTE]

Other friends have written, but I also wanted to share a few things.

Cooling water used to cool the engine of our vehicle is used for cooling.

For the heating process: when our vehicles are in normal travel, their temperature is around 90 degrees. Immediately behind the climate control bolt is the heater core. This heater core is just like the radiator, but its dimensions are a bit smaller. Hot water in the circulation in the engine passes through the heater core. When you want to heat your vehicle, the fan behind this honeycomb runs and the air flow is heated by the radiator and then given to the vehicle. This is the process of heating.

The cooling process is completely related to air conditioning. The air conditioner in our vehicles does not work in any way. If you set the temperature setting to 20 when the air conditioner is on, the vehicle will attempt to heat again by using the car's coolant. In any case, if you turn on the air conditioner, it will run and load the engine. Another duty of the air conditioner is to take the air humidity. If you open the air conditioner at 20 degrees, you will ensure that the interior of your vehicle is moisture free. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:39 # 7
pt206
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = pt206]

yes, the temperature starts to come after the motor is warming up. I thought it was provided.
[/ QUOTE]

Other friends also wrote but I wanted to share something. coolant is used.

For the heating process: when our vehicles are in normal travel, their temperature is around 90 degrees. Immediately behind the climate control bolt is the heater core. This heater core is just like the radiator, but its dimensions are a bit smaller. Hot water in the circulation in the engine passes through the heater core. When you want to heat your vehicle, the fan behind this honeycomb runs and the air flow is heated by the radiator and then given to the vehicle. This is the process of heating.

The cooling process is completely related to air conditioning. The air conditioner in our vehicles does not work in any way. If you set the temperature setting to 20 when the air conditioner is on, the vehicle will attempt to heat again by using the car's coolant. In any case, if you turn on the air conditioner, it will run and load the engine. Another duty of the air conditioner is to take the air humidity. If you open the air conditioner at 20 degrees, you will ensure that the interior of your vehicle is moisture free.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the valuable information you provided. You have explained the event in full detail and removed the question marks in my head. Thank you again ..
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:39 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = pt206]

Thank you for the valuable information you provided
. You have explained the event in full detail and removed the question marks in my head. Thank you again ..

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you. I also expect more difficult questions "Wink"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”