Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 AGIR MAINTENANCE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:02 # 1
monalos
Hello, I will take the car to the heavy maintenance in 206, the clutch will change completely.

monalos 2016-11-21 19:33:33
08.05.2020 20:02 # 2
sonerkyl
you can find a little more suitable in the industry. of course you can compare the prices accordingly you decide plus you will pay for the cargo.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 3
EMRE_R19
the prices are fine especially the timing set.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 4
erendumlu
Org you get from Sanayi. the materials are really origins. don't think it was :)
Especially the filter group does not hit directly. You will understand what I mean by taking it from the service and comparing it with the industry.
Currently, the price of the oil filter out of service is 30 odd + VAT (with 20% discount).
08.05.2020 20:02 # 5
pepecura
[QUOTE = erendumlu] Org you received from Sanayi. the materials are really origins. don't think it was :)
Especially the filter group does not hit directly. You will understand what I mean by taking it from the service and comparing it with the industry.
Currently, the price of the oil filter out of service is 30 odd + VAT (with 20% discount).
[/ QUOTE]

When I buy it, I ask the original and tell the liar .... is this correct? :D
08.05.2020 20:02 # 6
rk1061
slm. First of all, if you are going to change the parts, take them from anywhere. but if you are going to take the parts and change them to another, let the master who will make the change take him. Reason: You can not tell anyone about the problem when there is a problem with the part two days later. master says I will take my workmanship from wherever you take the piece. etc. etc. but if your master takes the pieces and a problem occurs later, you just go and say your trouble. it makes the replacement of your master from the place where he took the defective part again and cannot ask for labor. it is much easier to replace the part with a new one.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 7
prdxy
[QUOTE = rk1061] slm. First of all, if you are going to change the parts, take them from anywhere. but if you are going to take the parts and change them to another, let the master who will make the change take him. Reason: You can not tell anyone about the problem when there is a problem with the part two days later. master says I will take my workmanship from wherever you take the piece. etc. etc. but if your master takes the pieces and a problem occurs later, you just go and say your trouble. it makes the replacement of your master from the place where he took the defective part again and cannot ask for labor. it is much easier to replace the track with a new one. [/ QUOTE]

Another friend whose mouth is burning from milk :)
08.05.2020 20:02 # 8
TooJohn
I suggest you to get offers from mobile auto service.
I asked for a proposal today for maintenance, if they give an affordable price, I will prefer it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”