Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Adding Cooling Water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:57 # 1
samet206
Hello friends, I have not been looking at my cooling water for about 4 months. When I last changed the cycle, I added the service, I do not exceed 85 in the heat, I do not have a healthy problem. I was confused, I was thinking to add the water from the tank in the upper left corner, naturally. These tools make me air when you open the different cover, and when you add water, he says that you will need to take the air out of it. Frankly, I hesitate when I hear something like that, I will renew the water completely. Because this vehicle has happened to us in the past, we opened the hoses while putting antifreeze last winter. Is this a situation that can cause the cooling system to make air, if I know something?
samet206 2013-09-18 23:07:24
08.05.2020 17:57 # 2
_ali_
Complete the minus from the box you call that there are max-min lines on the box anyway, of course it goes without saying, but add it when the engine is cold.

The bleeding work is done when the water changes completely, at least that's how I saw it because I changed the radiator in the past months.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 3
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = samet206] hello friends I have not been looking at my cooling water for 4-5 months, last time I changed the circuit, I added the service, the water did not exceed 85 in the heat, no problem. I was confused, as I was thinking, I was thinking to add the water from the tank in the upper left corner. Naturally, these tools make me air when you open the different lid. When I add water, I would like to take your air. Frankly, I hesitate to hear something like that. In the vehicle, we came to our head last winter, while we were putting antifreeze, we opened the hoses, we blew the heater core, of course, this was not my fault. When I look at it, I want to open the cover of the coolant tank in the upper left corner and check the level.
[/ QUOTE]

Just check with my eyes, these vehicles do not add water in certain periods like old Ford pickups. If there is a decrease in water, there is a leg in one place and it must be removed. You can also add the reduced water when the engine is cold, start the vehicle and start water treatment, and it does not make air.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 4
samet206
[QUOTE = _ali_] Complete the minus from the box you call it, there are max-min lines on the box anyway, no need to say it but add it when the engine is cold.

The bleeding work is done when the water changes completely, at least that's how I saw it because I changed the radiator in the past months.
[/ QUOTE]

As I said, I have seen it until now, but I do not want to have trouble. I wanted to be sure of it, it is not possible for me to open the lid of the car, it is not possible to check the outside, it is not possible for me to open the lid of the reservoir, not to add water to me. When we get the mood, I was wondering if I need something like that, I opened the subject because I wanted to learn it.
samet206 2013-09-18 15:06:43
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”