Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Accelerator Pedal Deaf

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:19 # 1
aremtu
My car is 206 feline (Lpg)

I cannot find a solution to my problem in the industry, I wanted to get ideas from you.

I start the car in the morning, sometimes immediately, sometimes after a certain distance, the engine malfunction lamp lights up and the accelerator pedal becomes deaf, I lose speed, I drop gears, I have a hard fall as if someone behind me is pulling the car. If I press the gas pedal to the end, I think it will be 2 cycles. I rotate the gas to lift the car in 1st gear, but it grasps.

I have the tool connected to the computer, it does not show the problem. The masters did not offer me a definitive solution. They pursue ideas by offering options such as catalytic convector, throat butterfly, brain.

He left me on the road 1-2 times. But I found a temporary solution for myself. Once I had a problem, I took the car to a suitable place, I removed the pole, and after hours, the car worked properly. Another day, I did nothing, I locked the door and left the car where it left, it worked properly when I started the car again after hours. I think it resets itself when it locks the vehicle. Based on this, I think that the problem may be caused by electrical parts?

I would be pleased if friends with experience in this matter can help.

08.05.2020 18:19 # 2
oguzhan29
Keep the subject up to date, knowledgeable friends will help, hope it is not a big problem.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 3
aremtu
Thank you, I hope.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 4
megalodon1
Master, it was a problem for me. While driving, he suddenly accumulated and did not recognize the accelerator pedal in seconds. I took it to the master after doing the same thing a few times. They checked the injectors to the right and to the left, but they did not see any trouble, then said to the electrician. The master there said the Problem was from the Insurance box. We asked why The problem there was that the vehicle was disabling the gas pedal because the vehicle did not recognize the immobilizer, so these troubles are happening. By the way, my car 2005 model 206 HDI As a result, the fuse box has completely changed. The installation has been overhauled and I have not encountered the same problem for about 1 month. I hope your trouble is not from the Insurance box. The workmanship totaled 600 TL.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 5
aremtu
I hope you get past, I hope it won't cost me much.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 6
aremtu
I took the vehicle to the industry. The master stands on the throat butterfly, I will see it come out.
What are the symptoms of throat butterfly malfunction?

08.05.2020 18:19 # 7
megalodon1
Thank you, Master. I hope you can handle it without spending too much.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 8
aremtu
The car's accelerator pedal sensor has changed now and the fault lamp is not on for now, it is still in the testing phase.
If it burns, the throat butterfly will change again.

There is no sound in the forum. I am writing, I am reading.

08.05.2020 18:19 # 9
aresserkan
brother get well .. i bought 206 a week ago yesterday gas cut off yesterday does not go over 2000 cycles. by the way my car is lpg li. I called the repairman master, connected to the computer, said gas pedal sensor, etc. He had to change. He said the 500 TL piece from France, but I'm still not sure because he writes different things in the forum. How much did you handle and where? thank you already
08.05.2020 18:19 # 10
Barbar_35
If it does not resolve, look at the map sensor, what you said came to me, I stuck it, there is a hole, it was clogged, I cleaned it, and it was resolved. By measuring the incoming air, it provides fuel to the engine. Acting hard is an expensive part
08.05.2020 18:19 # 11
fætih
Have an electronic accelerator pedal in your vehicle?
if it's electronic. your accelerator pedal is faulty. vectrada astra often encountered situation.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 12
aremtu
A figure like 200 TL was pedal (electronic)
I don't know if my master took it from the industry.
He came to his hands and immediately took it.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 13
aresserkan
Thank you guys, let's see .. Let's see that the master says so, the trip pedal sensor is on the set, it still needs to be changed. trying to find a quit if possible. Vehicle lying in front of the house for 2 days.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 14
aresserkan
I am willing to pay 200 TL anyway.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 15
ysndrsn19
When was the LPG vehicle installed? Did you try to take the vehicle gasoline when there was a problem? I had similar problems, if you answer it, I can help my questions
08.05.2020 18:19 # 16
aresserkan
Fitted in 2012, when I looked at the vehicle I bought 1 week ago, they said that it was okay and the settings were nice. The incident was as follows, while the 4th gear was driving at a speed of 50-60 km, the car suddenly contracted, obviously it was about to end in the gas. So I'm stepping on the gas, the car did not go over 2000 cycles, I approached the house, I already parked, so I stayed. In the morning, the repairman friend came, he looked at the computer, he connected the gas pedal sensor and said he should change. In two days, the item was 450-500 TL in the piece account and the material may not be in TR or it may be necessary to bring it from France. Since I gave my last shot course to the car, I said let's find out that there would be no extra charges.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 17
ysndrsn19
My vehicle had a similar problem, but it only happened in cold weather. When I forced it to go on gas, the car was running on the engine malfunction light and not on gasoline. If you have a problem with the person you bought, if it is before, it is only lpg assembly error.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 18
aresserkan
I did not talk, I also brought the car from Mersin last week, the roads were closed, I was stuck for 15 hours - I saw 26 degrees, I brought it with a lot of difficulties, but it did not say click, thank goodness along the road
08.05.2020 18:19 # 19
kobe06
The subject is old, but I am writing for friends who have this problem and seek solutions.
The traction of the vehicle decreases clearly and even the slopes you normally ride easily become impossible. You may not be able to lift the vehicle if you stop on a slope. the accelerator pedal becomes numb and the vehicle is almost unresponsive, even when you are in gear, even when on the move. My car is 1.4 lpg LPG. From time to time, the problem disappears and the vehicle returns to normal. You are going 30 km, it starts not to go again. Your distress is very high throttle pedal failure. shows the error when you connect it to the computer. I had an error message like throttle sensor 2nd stage. I found the accelerator pedal. I change it. my problem has improved. But after 1 year, I have the same problem again. it seems that we will change again. There is something in these cars that disrupts this sensor, but I couldn't understand. have a good day.
08.05.2020 18:19 # 20
Kysr038
From here to read to read, I finally have the same problem now.
It's a bit different than yours though. Mine does it only in cold engine. It keeps the car idling and it does not matter if we set off when it gets a little warm. But we started 5 seconds later, I am going to go as if I was not pressing the gas. It recovers after 3 seconds and does not do when the engine gets hot.

Sometimes there is also the situation of stopping in LPG passes. I will clean and try the place called throat butterfly with lining spray. They bought 50 lira 2 years ago for cleaning. This time I'm going to rain myself. The air filter pipe is being removed and the lining is moved with the spray and you wipe the throat with a cloth that will not leave any lint on the butterfly. You wait for 10 minutes to dry well and get chemical okay. Install the pipes. The first time the car runs a little hard. Continue later.

This pejo has taught us the industry business. What if I find a hole, I will change the oil myself.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”