Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 About 1.4 valve adjustment.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
15.06.2022 22:17 # 1
ByYlmzZz
hello,

I will do detailed maintenance on the vehicle this weekend. I will do the valve adjustment while I'm at it, but does the valve adjustment go as 1-4-3-2 on these vehicles? I have not done valve adjustment before, but I am very prone to repair work and I am careful. Before I change the rocker arm cover gasket, I will adjust the valve and seat the gasket. I think the valves are loose, they make a clicking noise. If anyone can provide detailed information, it would be greatly appreciated.
16.06.2022 21:20 # 2
ByYlmzZz
Does anyone have any mechanical knowledge? I'm going to make this setting this weekend one way or another. I couldn't see the topic in the forum. I'll explain with pictures if possible, at least it gives an idea to other people
20.06.2022 21:51 # 3
ByYlmzZz
Guys, obviously no one has done it before. I have completed the valve adjustment process as of the moment. There was a serious misalignment. Should I open a position as a guide with pictures? I didn't know if I should continue from here
21.06.2022 14:52 # 4
sonerkyl
Hello, my brother, I have a lot of opportunities from work, unfortunately I can't be very interested in the forum. I think it would be better if you open a new topic in the how-to section. good luck by the way
21.06.2022 18:35 # 5
ByYlmzZz
bro, the other members of the forum don't have a sound :) the forum is a bit sluggish.
24.06.2022 08:43 # 6
sonerkyl
It's not like before, unfortunately, instant groups like face are used more actively now.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”