Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 A / C problem!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:39 # 1
cemz
Hello friends 206 2001 1.4 xr automatic gasoline & lpg car we bought the car in the winter, we did not look at the air conditioner, we opened it now and it did not work, we took it to the air conditioner, the gas was finished, said there was no leak, it looked in detail, and the gas pressed the air conditioner came into operation at first, cold air came from all channels, and then the car got hot from only one channel. cold air started to come from others, it always blew hot air, opening the air conditioner, there is no problem, but only one channel cools the master 2-3 times, he emptied the gas, pressed again, the same problem measured the pressure, everything is normal, the result is normal, the inside of the air conditioner from the inside of the air conditioner, they have reconnected the cold hot pipes, said in time, torpedo will be removed and They said that they will be installed correctly, I can not understand, but he said, you will pull the straight hose from the air conditioner radiator, you will cancel the hot air, it will only give you cold.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 2
okaNStarss
my friend, I had disassembled in a reno before, did not happen to me in my pejo, there are routers under the air conditioner area. it doesn't work. I think check first, let's see.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 3
cemz
I wonder if this is where the 206 is, then I am surprised which master I will trust there, everyone is a shame to kiss everyone.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 4
okaNStarss
In the lower part of the middle chest
08.05.2020 18:39 # 5
emre_akdag
First of all, but do not attempt to disassemble the torpedo in my opinion immediately. As the friend says, check the air guide button bi. How could they get the wrong way out of the factory? I think it was unreasonable. You're gonna get it linked later on, but what mind should they put into service? I think there is a different situation. I think that repairman spoke a little by heart. First you look at a compressor and see if there is a problem?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 6
cemz
OK guys, I will apply what you say step by step. There is no such problem in the past of the vehicle. The air conditioner compressor is working perfectly.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 7
okaNStarss
[QUOTE = cemz] ok guys I will apply what you say step by step there is no such problem in the past of the vehicle air conditioner compressor works perfectly when the air conditioner turns on the air conditioner, the pipes coming out of the air conditioner compressor cooler than ice, but it seems like hot cold air is mixed inside [/ QUOTE]

If I think of air directions in the interior, there is nothing in the engine part :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”