Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 99 model front wiper problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
fatih3838
Hello friends. the wiper arm does not operate the wiper in stage 1. works at other levels. While it should stop working 2-3 times in intermittent level, it stops working 10 times. it stops late when it is switched on and off at other levels. I showed you how many places they say from the engine. If there are those who have experienced this before, I expect information and help.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
omerb
Hello, if I think logically, I think if the wipers are still working after starting and stopping the wipers, that is, after taking the lever to the 0 position, this indicates the wiper arm malfunction. After all, this arm, which gives energy to the wiper motor, continues to energize when you get 0. Let's say there is a problem with the power cable, somehow, if we say that the circuit is running and the wiper is working, this time the wipers should never stop. But you do not have such a problem.
As you can see, your arm is malfunctioning. You can also understand the sound on the wiper arm. When you move it, there is a live click sound. Or is it rickety?
08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
fatih3838
today we showed the electrician master who worked in pejo service for many years. The brain of the vehicle is not original. our vehicle also had a rain sensor. Because the incompatible BSi brain was attached, the brain would not see the rain sensor, so it worked software-wise. My vehicle is 1999 model 1.6 gasoline, accordingly, what is your opinion of how to find the original BSI brain? or should I continue to use it like this. wipers are working no problem just shedding stop time.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 4
sonerkyl
I think you may find your gros teacher bsi brain a bit difficult, but it will be expensive as well. As the master said, the problem of wiping will not improve unchanged. I do not think there will be a problem, as far as I understand, the vehicle has been used for such a long time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”