Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 5th gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
silience
Hello,

Let me share an event that happened to me today; I wanted to get information if anyone has information.

Everything was normal until I got out of the house and got on my car for a holiday trip. However, when I tried to increase my speed and shift the gear to 5, I had to struggle a lot.
I succeeded after a few attempts, but this time when the vehicle stopped taking gas off, the gear lever was moved and wasted. I tried a few of them all the same result.

I faced serious strength when I grabbed it to prevent it from escaping with my hand, and I did not force it more, I completed the huge road without going over 4.

I will show it after the feast, but what do you think is the problem?

Goodnight.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
berk2309
you will be in the lap of the falza force transmission, synchromes may be a problem, the pressure may be the grip on the liner, everything will be closed box, the 5th gear gear can be
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
koliva
There may also be problems in the links (arms). Factory outlets are made of plastic, but if the problem is with them, you can replace them with metal ones. There may also be a problem with the pins of these links. In short, you need to look.
When you lift the vehicle, you will see the lever from the gear directly behind the engine. There are 3 links to the transmission here. Shake them one by one with your hand. They should normally be very strict. If it's shaking, the problem is there.

Is the reverse gear normal?

The difference between the metal and the original can be seen from the water picture;
Three old arms were removed and three new metal arms were installed.

Koliva 2011-08-31 10:12:39
08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
Guests
Health in the Hand of a Well-Explained Koliva; Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] Well-Explained Koliva Hand Health; Thumbs Up [/ QUOTE]

You're welcome. I hope the problem is from what I said.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 6
silience
Thank you for the information you provided,

you have asked for the reverse gear shift, there is no problem shifting to the reverse gear, there is no problem with the clutch, but when the vehicle is at a stop, it is possible to shift gears without pressing the clutch, which may be part of the problem, right?

I need to use the vehicle for a few more days, do I have to raise the holiday?
Anything if I don't use the 5th gear?

I congratulate everyone's feast.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 7
Guests
Koliva narration is really perfect

08.05.2020 16:04 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = silience] Thank you for the information you provided,

you have asked for the reverse gear shift, there is no problem shifting to the reverse gear, there is no problem with the clutch, but when the vehicle is at a stop, it is possible to shift gears without pressing the clutch, which may be part of the problem, right?

I need to use the vehicle for a few more days, do I have to raise the holiday?
Anything if I don't use the 5th gear?

I congratulate everyone's feast.
[/ QUOTE]

I couldn't be sure of what I was recommending, along with what you said. In this case, I cannot predict what can happen if you use it. Making the most beautiful master look. Even a few. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 9
silience
Koliva,
I had to use some more today.
5th gear cancellation :(
It shifts into 5th gear but does not eat gas like it is idle.
Also, reverse gear was a problem today. it shifts into reverse, but does not release it.
We will go to the master on Friday.
There were a lot of expenses after uff feast again :(
torsion defective
gearbox is problematic,
spark plugs will change,
catalytic converter malfunction.

Let's see what else will come out.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 10
taksicicocuk
Master, probably your car wants a transmission. It doesn't look like secromen, but I hope the gear will not change, wow.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 11
Platinium
First of all, be it past but from the first to the last to say the problem is growing, the 5th gear synchromist, which had a high probability key, should be changed from the 5th gear until the previous one. .
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”