Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 4th injector failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
oktay81

Hello, my car is 2006 model LPG. A few weeks ago, while using gasoline, his traction was weakened, he started making muffled sounds and the malfunction lamp turned on. After driving a little like this, I bought it in LPG and returned to normal, but the same problem continued when I took it to gasoline. So I took it to a peugeout master in the industry. The master connected the car to the computer and said the brain "gave 4th injector malfunction". We changed the injector, the work of the vehicle improved, but the brain continued to give the same malfunction. The master then said that the malfunction is in the brain and needs to be replaced.

While the vehicle is in LPG, the malfunction lamp goes off and there is no problem in its operation. Failure does not appear when it is connected to the computer, unless it runs on gasoline and the fault lamp lights up again.

Does anyone have this problem among you, can the problem be in the brain, as the master said? I would be glad if you share your opinions and suggestions.

08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
bjkamil
teacher, I had the same problem. Injector 2 and 3 failed, they replaced the problem. It is interesting that after deleting the fault record, it gives error from the same injector. need to move the injectors and try.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
oktay81

Thank you for your answer, but the master said that he has also changed places. My biggest problem here is that there are only 2 masters looking at Peugeot in husband Izmit, and only one of them has a computer.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 4
bjkamil
[QUOTE = oktay81]

Thank you for your answer, but the master said that he has also changed places. My biggest problem here is that there are only 2 masters looking at Peugeot in husband Izmit, and only one of them has a computer.
[/ QUOTE]

Even in Istanbul, most of the masters comment without looking at the car. hard to find a master. If you come to Istanbul, there is a master that I will recommend in the automotive industry.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”