Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 ... 206 + ... 207 ... 307 ... automatic, semi-automatic

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:42 # 1
osman8660
I am looking for an automatic vehicle for my wife, how confused is the automatic comparison of 206 206+ 207 307 models, in short, which one has an automatic problem?
08.05.2020 19:42 # 2
Turgutreis06
[QUOTE = osman8660] I am looking for an automatic tool for my wife, how is the automatic comparison of 206 206+ 207 307 models confused, in short which one has an automatic problem free? [/ QUOTE]

There is no automatic version of the 206+ Plus ....
08.05.2020 19:42 # 3
burakrak53
Teacher varies according to the maintenance of the automatic transmission is the lifeblood of the maintenance, I think, before you buy what model you like, show it to a gearbox master. Of course, there must be someone who understands. Of course, I gave it as an example, or of course, the difference of 7 years will differ. I have 307 automatic, I would recommend a very comfortable car.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 4
talip206
206 and 307 are the same gearbox. (AL4) both are fully automated vehicles and do not miss back. there are also manual possibilities. Especially in the religious periods of 206 and 307. There are no situations like semi-automatic pressure, end of grip, etc. They burn more than semi-automatic gear, but the cost of maintenance is low.
There is no automatic in 206+.
There are two types of 207: fully automatic and semi-automatic. There is no uphill support in semi-automatic gears. This is the only thing missing and the feature that women look for the most. The fully automatic one is available in a small amount on the market and has 1.6 engines. If I don't remember the wrong, the full automatic one is 110 horsepower.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 5
KILIC
[QUOTE = talip206] 206 and 307 are the same gearbox. (AL4) both are fully automated vehicles and do not miss back. there are also manual possibilities. Especially in the religious periods of 206 and 307. There are no situations like semi-automatic pressure, end of grip, etc. They burn more than semi-automatic gear, but the cost of maintenance is low.
There is no automatic in 206+.
There are two types of 207: fully automatic and semi-automatic. There is no uphill support in semi-automatic gears. This is the only thing missing and the feature that women look for the most. The fully automatic one is available in a small amount on the market and has 1.6 engines. If I don't remember the wrong, the full automatic one is 110 horsepower. [/ QUOTE]

If the talent teacher is not mistaken, the al4s are semi-automatic and the printing ax is also doing a little bit of back.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 6
talip206
No, coach, it is a fully automatic transmission with 4 torque convector. the versions released later also have manual versions, but they are also fully automated. It does not miss back on a slope of 10 percent or less. However, after 10 percent of the slope is steep, it misses slightly but still does not shift like idle. In 2006 and later years, peugeot al4 left the shaumani. And he made a deal with aisin company, so he switched to semi-automatic gearbox. However, it did not attract much attention since it did not provide uphill support in semi-automatic vehicles.
If we come to the print balata event, there is no balance and balata system in the sense we know. So it's not a system like a manual vehicle, and it's not something that ends easily. Perhaps the transmission has a longer life than its lifetime. But those who go to the gearbox overhaul generally change it while they are ready. talip206 2016-03-10 17:19:13
08.05.2020 19:42 # 7
burakrak53
As the request says, the al4 gearbox has a torque converter, there is no pressure pad, of course, there are some pads in it, but the guys that have made a very useful system if the maintenance is done on time, not like the pad. The system works as follows

[TUBE] z5g2zq_3xtc [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 19:42 # 8
KILIC
I looked at it from a few places on the net, most of them are fully automatic, and in some places it is also semi-automatic. I may be wrong.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 9
burakrak53
I do not know whether it is fully automatic or semi-automatic, but I know the gearbox system, I just never researched.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 10
talip206
It becomes fully automatic gear torque convector. In semi-automatic gear, there is also a press pad system, in fact, there is a clutch system in semi-automatic gear, but the transmission system does the job of pressing the clutch (there is no clutch, of course, but it is inside the system). Therefore, no matter what brand it is, semi-automatic gearboxes will end the pressure lining or in other words, the clutch after a certain period of time. Of course it means expense. However, the fuel consumption of the semi-automatic transmission vehicles is almost the same as the manual ones. Error renault `s EDC semi-automatic gearbox used less burning than the manual one. Again, honda's use cvt, wosvagen 7-speed dsg gearbox and fuel consumption is very low.
Therefore, if we generalize, fully automatic burns very little, semi-automatic burns a little more.
The 1.4 of the 207s are semi-automatic and there is no hill departure deck. In other words, it quickly misses out on slopes, so it is necessary to take off using a continuous hand brake. You can also see the complaints of many people, especially in Istanbul, where the brakes do not hold, where the traffic and stop events occur, on the internet and in the forum. When they called the authorized service, it was reported that this was normal. Actually, it is a factory defect. If you think about it, when the gearbox gets hot in traffic, you brake and the brakes are canceled.
207 fully automatic ones are 1.6 and 110 horsepower if I'm not mistaken. Generally, there is no problem, but fuel consumption is of course too. talip206 2016-03-11 15:06:29
08.05.2020 19:42 # 11
KILIC
Maybe I know it is wrong, but as far as I know, there is no chance to use manuals in full automatic, but as a triptonick, you can manually shift and lower the gear. For example, my 2003 model was 307 triptonic al4 gearbox and I could change gear. however, the 2000 model did not have manual replacement in 206 fully automatic. That's why I thought 307 was semi-automatic. I heard that Honda also uses CVT transmission.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 12
talip206
Hodja, I wrote something missing on the phone, it takes 1 hour until I get a message. The system you use is fully automatic, but it also allows you to use it manually. I mentioned in my previous messages.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 13
KILIC
Well, let's say, aspiring teacher. Thank you for sharing your information.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 14
talip206
Hodja, don't get me wrong, there is no pressure and pad system in the sense we know. Yes, they have linings and their life is more than the life of the gearbox if there is no oil drain. It is a part in the oil and does not wear easily. But if it is left without oil then it will burn. But when the revision is made, it changes in these as a precaution. Because for these to change, the gearbox must be completely removed. You know, what happens when the timing changes, the circulation is also changed or this same account.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”