Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206-2005- xt model takes water inside

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:06 # 1
hasayduman
Hello,

I bought my 2005 xt model vehicle in August, there was no problem, I washed it with plenty of water, how many times, there was no problem in the rain, when I went to my brothers like the gap, I left the vehicle on a very steep slope, when I returned, I saw that the driver and the back of the vehicle took water, and there was no water on the other side,
when I checked it took the flooring and there was water up to 1 cm above it. During the winter, it continued to receive water from time to time, I showed it to several places in the eagle auto industry in Istanbul, they asked for 300 TL to disassemble the floor, they said they would look at the problem and that they would be extra charged if they resolved the costs related to the problem.
Last year, I disassembled it myself in the spring, I saw water dripping down from the cables next to the fuse box, I did not see anything else, the vehicle that did not take any water despite the rain and my wash for an average of 8 months, when I went to my brothers 1 week ago, my vehicle that I left on the same slope got water again continues,

I am waiting for help / advice from friends who have knowledge about this problem,

teşekürler
syg.

08.05.2020 20:06 # 2
onlycihan
The opposite was taking me from the right side, I even showed the vehicle to the master, I couldn't find it again, and I found it myself. In my opinion, I put dry towels on both doors, instead of just closing, I added a picture to my base, so if they get wet after the rain, I even added the current picture for a little solution.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 3
hasayduman
thank you for your interest only ..

When I took it to the master, the holes under the rocker hole were opened, but no water came,
Since the master asked for 300 TL, I removed the back seat, front driver's seat and upholstery.
I got into the vehicle, the water was kept with a hose from outside. 10-15 minutes there was no water coming from anywhere, all I realized was that I saw very thin and little water with the cables coming from the fuse box by the engine, it is not sure that the little water would turn the car into the lake at once.
In the second thing, I researched peugeot 206 last year, today I researched this problem in all vehicles in general.
the result is out of what I do,
1 - can be from windshield filters
2 - air conditioning water discharge may be clogged,
I have the vehicle for 2 years and when it turns on the air conditioner in the winter, I used KL, MA in the summer, I went for 7 hours continuously.
First I will find and open the air conditioning drain hose, then I will check the glass filters ...

08.05.2020 20:06 # 4
sonerkyl
You can also open the bakelites under the arms of my teacher, and check them there. And if you look at the plastic black bellows on the doors, do you sit right there is torn wear.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 5
hasayduman
I kept plenty of water for 15 minutes, and I waited with the floors inside and the water inside was drained,
I have never seen any water except 2 drops in the cables,
that is, not glass wickes, not door wicks, the only air conditioner water left in my mind was that sonerkyl opened those holes in the industry, water came again,
I think I should find the air conditioner cost on Sunday and check it out, the floors are still wet,
If the mirror is broken, you go and buy a new one, this water intake is a problem.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 6
onlycihan
Believe me, I got cold from my car. I was looking for a lot like you, even the master I took could not find the torpedo removed. Even if you apply pressurized water for hours, it does not exist. My trouble was on the right and clean rainwater. After it rained, it became a lake. If you can, remove the inner door trims and hold water in that way, if the gasket of the foam material there is rotten, leaking water will enter the vehicle. I was not giving any chance, I found it where I was looking, and all my time and money wasted. I had the worry and stress I had
08.05.2020 20:06 # 7
hasayduman
onlycihan " interior door trims " is it possible to throw a picture or something, I did not know if the plastic parts of the door
08.05.2020 20:06 # 8
onlycihan
in http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=43424&pn=2&title=206-aracim-su-ic
I think this link is my location and the pictures I shared at the end will work
08.05.2020 20:06 # 9
hasayduman
I looked at the vehicle now. There is no water in the pollen fixture,
The floorings on the marsley top cannot be dry and come from the doors,

Rain does not get water fast, whatever wisdom,
He did not buy any 2 summer, the last person got it, and he started to buy it again,
The only difference is that I do not operate the heaters, there is no other difference, there is no antifreeze smell in the water inside the vehicle, that is, not radio water.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 10
onlycihan
I did not check the inside of the door under the door, because the mugs were dry. I know that the heating system opened in winter does not produce water. Come on, the ac key is pressed in summer, then it becomes water, but I do not understand that it will be in the winter.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 11
hasayduman
but in the winter I open the ac key, I will not open the ac key for a while to try,
I removed the front seat and upholstery and cleaned the water below, let's see if I try it,
Does anyone know how to disassemble the middle part of the gear,

I also got the right door open warning on my head :(
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”