Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1st gear is difficult

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
pt206
I do not know if your vehicle is facing the same situation, but it feels more when the car is cold; the car passes hard and hard while trying to put it in 1st gear almost completely without stopping. I would appreciate if there are other friends who are faced with this situation, or if those who are knowledgeable about the cause can help.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
koliva
It is normal to be like that. This is the case for every vehicle. It is not to be engaged in 1st gear while walking. Either you stop exactly and go to 1st gear and take a clean start or continue to second gear according to your speed.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
pt206
[QUOTE = koliva] It's normal to be like that. This is the case for every vehicle. It is not to be engaged in 1st gear while walking. Either you stop exactly and go to 1st gear and take a clean start or continue to second gear according to your speed. [/ QUOTE]

if this is normal then it's okay. Thank you for your info.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
herry
The situation is normal, my friend does not have any trouble when the vehicle is cold, sometimes it will not even pass. when it gets hot, it relaxes, it becomes soft. This situation was not related to peugeot, it was also in other brand vehicles I used. but it is always useful to regularly renew the transmission oil.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
pt206
[QUOTE = herry] the situation is normal, my friend has no problem when the vehicle is cold, sometimes it will not even pass. when it gets hot, it relaxes, it becomes soft. This situation was not related to peugeot, it was also in other brand vehicles I used. but it is always useful to regularly renew the transmission oil. [/ QUOTE]

thank you hojam.I was just wondering if my car was specific & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 6
dsonat
[QUOTE = pt206] [QUOTE = herry] situation normal buddy no trouble makes the vehicle cold, sometimes it will not even pass. when it gets hot, it relaxes, it becomes soft. This situation was not related to peugeot, it was also in other brand vehicles I used. but it is always useful to regularly renew the transmission oil. [/ QUOTE]

thank you hojam.I was just wondering if my car is unique & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
exactly .. I'm relieved at me
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”