Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 Xr automatic transmission problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
01.02.2023 10:42 # 1
cohil
The vehicle does not work in forward gears, it only works in reverse gear, what could be the reason?
03.02.2023 10:20 # 2
arifbsrn
Hello. First of all, get well soon, sir. Does it show on the screen when the
gear is in N, D, 3, 2, 1?

Look from the gearbox to the gear rope Something may have accidentally dropped or stuck.

Unfortunately, if there is nothing in them, there may be a problem with the transmission gears.

< div>Did you hear any strange noise from the vehicle (especially from the gearbox) when you tried to go forward?
(note: don't try now to see if there was a sound, I'm just asking if you heard anything at that moment. now to check if there is a sound or not you try it, God forbid it scrapes a gear or something. 100 liras costs 1000 liras.)

I recommend that you take the vehicle to the service with a tow truck if you can.

get well soon, I hope it doesn't cost a lot. Could you please inform us about the subject.
Have a nice day.
10.02.2023 23:43 # 3
talip206
Hello
Automatic transmission vehicles normally do not operate while in gear for safety reasons.
It only works in N and P positions.
Your vehicle should not normally operate in reverse gear.

The problem is most likely in the gear position switch. It can either be fixed with a simple adjustment or it needs to be changed.
It is usually fixed with a small adjustment.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”