Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 LPG instant stop engine light not starting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
28.10.2021 09:49 # 1
Bay.psikoz
Hi aleyküm, I am new to the forum, my name is eren from the sentence. I have a car with 206 2000 1.4 gasoline LPG. I have a car for 3 years, I do not neglect its periodic maintenance every 10 thousand, I change the filters and oil regularly. I have some problems that have been happening to me for the last 1 year and the masters could not solve it.

div>
1. The problem is that my vehicle has a sequential system, Atiker LPG, and at the first start, it shakes at idle, when I switch to gas, it gets better when I use the vehicle for 1 day without gas, this problem disappears and goes down to minimum levels, so sometimes it does not do it for a very short time, in a way that is not obvious
2. The problem is an important issue, the vehicle suddenly stops while driving on the road, regardless of speed and rpm, and the starter does not start at all, when the battery terminal is disconnected, waited for 10 seconds, then the only starter works. This problem started this year
3. The problem is when the vehicle is on the road, it suddenly cuts off the ignition, it works instantaneously, this event happens in 1 second and the engine light comes on after 3-5 seconds, there is nothing in its traction, it continues on the road as if nothing happened
4. The problem is something that happened to me 5-6 times, sometimes the car gives gas by itself, sometimes the engine light comes on when I start it for the first time. Once I was driving with 70 80 on the road, the engine started to wobble and vibrate. It goes between 2.5 and 4 thousand cycles. The 4th problem is solved by removing and plugging the terminal, so there is no problem when I remove the terminal and it continues as if it never happened
I set the car clock at night, I set it again in the morning the clock is always changing, you will say because you unplugged the terminal, but I do the editing after disassembling and plugging it in. I put the tool in, all filters, engine oil, timing set, circulation, alternator, belt and bearing, spark plug, antifreeze, all changed, but the problem still persists
Thanks in advance best regards..
02.11.2021 09:45 # 2
Bay.psikoz
I've been using my car on gasoline since October 27. The problems I mentioned haven't happened yet, could it be a gas related problem?
02.11.2021 13:55 # 3
talip206
1. The problem is a gas related situation. When the LPG setting is broken, it confuses the ecu of the vehicle.
Other problems are electrical problems.
Changing the clock is usually a battery related situation.
There may also be a connection problem that confuses the vehicle.
02.11.2021 14:40 # 4
Bay.psikoz
Thank you for your answer, how should I proceed, my mind has just changed about the problems we have commented on, by the way, İnci brand
02.11.2021 22:04 # 5
ismailkaya
I don't know which city you are in, but there is CAN'DAN Engineering in Istanbul, LPG is number 1 in Turkey, they should completely overhaul the LPG installation.
02.11.2021 22:23 # 6
Bay.psikoz
Thanks for your comment. I live in Tekirdag, will the problem go away when the plumbing is renewed

03.11.2021 08:49 # 7
ismailkaya
They will not renew the installation, they will fix it if there is a wrong connection or assembly. Then you will find out where the problem originates from, which part of the engine is faulty, you will find it out in this way, you cannot find the fault immediately, if there is a valiant father, I will kiss that master's forehead.
03.11.2021 09:24 # 8
Bay.psikoz
First of all, let me start by showing a good LPG master, then I would like to thank you for the comments and suggestions. Best regards.
03.11.2021 10:56 # 9
Bay.psikoz
I've been using the car on gasoline since October 27. I had the self-acceleration event this morning. When I disconnected the battery terminal, waited for 10 seconds and plugged it in, it worked as if nothing had happened. What is the cause of this problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”