Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 hdi not working

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
18.09.2021 20:42 # 1
206bitirdibizi
First of all, hello everyone, how are you guys, I hope you are well. That's it, friends
I decided to collect the vehicle instead of selling it like this. Only the front parts of the vehicle were burned in the engine, the bottom parts and the rear were not burned too much, it did not go inside anyway
We had it towed by my master at first We started working on the vehicle, first we dismantled everything that was burning and cleaned it. At first, the master said that there would be no damage to the engine by looking at the condition of the vehicle. We did not disassemble the engine and we took all the burning plastic parts from scratch. Part of the electrical installation was burned, so we dismantled the installation and had a private company do the same from scratch by looking at the cable.
It was the last installation and all the parts were collected, of course, injecting was done during this time.
Then we assembled everything and put it on, then we pressed the starter and some noises were coming from the engine, the starter was struggling and it was making smoke, there was a strange sound, then we had the piston ring top cover made from scratch and we assembled it. The other day, we reassembled everything and installed it, only the radiator and radiator water tank, the headlights and belts remained, we said, let's start and see if it works, we said, when we open the ignition of the vehicle, everything is in place, the stops are on, the windows open and close, the central lock works, there is no problem, but when we start the engine. the vehicle does not work, when we spray the air flow meter, it reacts and works with spray, but the vehicle does not operate with diesel normally, we thought at first that it was from the diesel pump, but then we looked at the fuel pump, the diesel is coming to the fuel pump, you know that when we remove the pipes, the diesel flows but the vehicle does not run normally for some reason. Or it just reacts to the spray, the sound of the engine is very clean, it doesn't have any faults, but the master says that this vehicle needs to be seen by the electrician, I told him that the vehicle is like this, the brainman says there is no problem in the installation in the vehicle, we took the installation to him before, because it did not have a few sockets and he made a few that did not fit in the vehicle. thin cable one has a black electric cable, one of the cable said that it is a chassis, but there is electricity in the cable, one of the cable is the cable of the oil lamp, we know it, only the brainsman looked at them from the diagram, but now he says that this vehicle works without the idle cables, there is a problem in the engine, there is electricity in the biker. He has a job, he says, I don't have a job, but we don't know what to do.
18.09.2021 21:54 # 2
talihsiz206
congrats to my master. I want to ask something. the vehicle started with a spray, or when it stops after starting, when you try to start it again, does it work or not? have you tried this? Also, does it work when you hit it? have you tried that too?
18.09.2021 21:57 # 3
206bitirdibizi
We didn't try to hit it, my master stopped the spray after working with the spray because it would cause various problems, it doesn't work normally.
18.09.2021 22:23 # 4
talihsiz206
I had the same complaint as you. While I was looking for a solution to my problem, I encountered many of the same complaints that I read and watched. They always leave the first thing to look at in this business for last. I want to say it again in case you didn't look at it. your problem may be from the immobilizer. be sure to get it checked.
18.09.2021 22:40 # 5
206bitirdibizi
thank you master, I will have him look at it, but I don't think it's him because I have 2 keys, I had one newly made and the other is the original key.
21.09.2021 15:23 # 6
206bitirdibizi
update 21.09.2021
Tell me that it is from the rail pressure switch, so it does not give fuel, we changed the switch, it still does not give fuel, I had the immobilizer checked, there is no problem, the vehicle still did not start
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”