Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 hdi engine does not start after washing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
25.02.2022 14:05 # 1
sametd
Hello guys. While my father was washing the car, he also washed his engine with fresh water. The vehicle came to the home, working. The automatic lock does not work, he said, I guess it will be fixed. It was fixed when I checked it a few hours later. I started the car the next day, it worked on the first ignition, it stopped after 3-5 seconds. It started many times, but it didn't work. A slight noise was heard from the fuse box when the ignition was switched on and off. I removed the brain and fuse box. I cleaned it at home with oil-free contact spray and rubbing alcohol. no odor etc. melting in the brain and fuse. I cleaned the sockets well. I removed the top cover of the engine and changed the glow plugs. I think the glow plugs are active in these engines, even during the first start-up. There was no gasket in the engine top cover. There was no o-ring and gasket. Anyway, I got it back. The vehicle starts working immediately on the first contact after waiting for .1 days in the same way. It stops after a few seconds. and it never works again. I tried it with brake lining spray, it didn't work. crank sensor fault?
In 1.4 hdi's, was the crank sensor under the timing belt part? under the ten right wheel? I wonder if we can see the socket and change it without lying down or inserting the wheel?
28.02.2022 00:54 # 2
GokhaN
hello

engine washing business is very troublesome. It looks like there's something wrong with the brain
01.03.2022 12:59 # 3
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, there are many electrical parts in our vehicles, and washing the engine like this without knowing it can cause such problems.
https://partsouq.com/< You can view /div>
here. The problem is probably in the engine brain.
02.03.2022 00:21 # 4
sametd
Thanks a lot guys for your interest. When I disassembled the brain and looked superficially, I could not see burning etc. but of course there may be a problem. well, don't you think the crank sensor will cause this problem?
02.03.2022 12:59 # 5
sonerkyl
To make sure, you need to check if there is electricity in the socket with the avometer bro. If the starter starts and stops for 3-5 seconds, it indicates that there is a problem in the electrical system. Unfortunately there is a short circuit somewhere. Although it seems clean, it may cause a malfunction in the transistor or chips in the brain. Unfortunately, we cannot see it with the naked eye. The brain must be in control.
03.03.2022 16:57 # 6
sametd
dude you are probably right. because after I got home the remote control didn't work. It cleared up after a few hours. The next day, after starting and stopping at the first start, we tried 4-5 more starters, it didn't work. and instantly the remote control broke again. It got better after waiting. I thought I'd investigate whether the remote has a separate brain. As I guessed, the remote control is connected to the vehicle's brain. I guess the brain broke down when he came home after short-circuiting the sockets that got wet that first evening. Thank you very much for your interest.
I'm going to rip out the brain and show it to the brainchild. It may take some time, but when it's finished, I'll write it here to be an idea for friends who have or will experience the same problem.
04.03.2022 18:16 # 7
sonerkyl
You're welcome. If so, as you said, the problem is likely to be in the brain.
12.03.2022 01:56 # 8
sametd
the master has just come back. vehicle is made. brain malfunction. does not match the ignition switch. key will be introduced again. Unfortunately, there was a problem in the fuse box. but there is a possibility that this is before washing. Thank you very much for all your help.
14.03.2022 10:23 # 9
sonerkyl
I hope the problem will be solved after that.
29.04.2022 15:25 # 10
sametd
Hello. I was in a busy period, but I can respond. The car is out of repair. Unfortunately, we fell into the hands of a completely disgraceful private service. I took the brain myself for repair. They said we'll take it with a tow truck and install it. They convinced us. We took the vehicle. They made you wait because you were busy. then they said there is a problem in the bsi fuse box. We found it barely coming out on the engine hood. we will introduce new key etc. Anyway, I waited a couple of weeks. They said 2500 TL, except for the bsi fuse box. They gave the car in working condition. I moved and after a while, I could not start it after it stopped. I tested a few days. car does not start when hot. After waiting around 5-6 hours, it works at the first start, but when it stops, it doesn't start the second one. We moved the
back to the second. They said there is a problem in the plumbing. they tampered with the fuse box under the steering wheel and they repaired the so called system. We gave 3200 TL. then i bought the car, same problem again. I even wanted to turn on the air conditioner when the low beam headlights were on. I looked and there is no tick in the air conditioner. the heater does not work. When it was on for 30 seconds, the low beams went out. I changed the fuel hoses with the quake as a team myself. I also changed the injector hoses. I completely blew the remaining air in the injector, left the bolt loose and tightened it. the car does not start at all now. I had his brain checked and another master said he was healthy. Could it be the crank sensor or do you think it's because of the plumbing? Do you have any idea? And in Istanbul, do you know of a conscientious master who does his job properly for the sake of Allah?
30.04.2022 09:14 # 11
x571
Write which service is this province, district and name, at least the one who sees it should not go.
30.04.2022 16:33 # 12
sametd
Istanbul hunters. In Cihangir district, on the E-5, there is the By Hilton Hotel. On its street, there are 2 shops called kiosk auto, one for bodywork and the other for normal repairs and stuff. stay away friends... there is a dora car next to you, my father was surprised that he took them to these friends and they destroyed us.
now I took another look online. They used to buy and sell second-hand vehicles, and they were buying damaged vehicles.... now I understand their purpose. I was going to sell the vehicle. They also destroyed the hood of the car. It has paint scratches on it. When it is closed, the gap remains. The left side is warped. Either they forgot something inside and closed it, or they did everything consciously from start to finish so that I could get stuck and sell them for a dead price.
05.05.2022 12:19 # 13
sametd
Let me inform you about the latest situation, friends, in order to give you an idea. As I said, when the car was cold, it started at the first start and did not work again after a short break. last time it stopped working at all. I turned the wheel completely to the right and removed the crank sensor, even though I had some difficulty. there is nothing on it, it was obvious that it was a sub-industry, serial number, brand or something. They put the sub-industry in the place I mentioned, I bought the original and the problem was completely fixed.
If you have a problem such as starting late, starting the second third or fifth time, or not starting when hot, you can measure the crank sensor. There are videos on youtube for measuring with a multimeter.
05.05.2022 21:55 # 14
talip206
Get well soon. The place that should have been looked at first is looked at last. May Allah compare everyone with good people.
21.05.2022 03:33 # 15
sametd
thank you very much master.aminnnn I hope all of us.
now the car doesn't start at all. I suspected the ecu and opened it and looked. My old ecu is not, they changed it, it looks like it has been processed a lot. As far as I understand from very little electronics, I noticed a mosfet faulty on it. I unplugged the crank sensor. It gets nourishment from the brain. As far as I know, there should be a supply around 5 volts. In my vehicle, there is a 0.2 volt supply to the socket at the moment. As far as I understand, this cannot activate the crank sensor. I guess we can say that the ecu is definitely faulty.
If I get a brain that comes out with the same code with my ec, can I run my car directly, guys? Is it necessary to match the bsi brain or something? If I don't need it, if I turn off the immobilizer and attach it directly to my vehicle, it will work. Do you know?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”