Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 Gasoline Shaking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
29.05.2021 10:00 # 1
haltay
Hello, I am driving a 2005 Model 206 XT 1.4 petrol vehicle. It will be my 3rd year. When I start my car for the last 1 year, after 10 seconds the engine stops by shaking, then I root the gas at the 2nd start and it gets better. I used to take off slowly in 1st gear, it doesn't allow that anymore. Do you think the spark plug is the problem? Fuel pump?
26.06.2021 16:44 # 2
caneru
I'm having a problem similar to this and I even opened it. It just starts shaking in 3 starts and gets back to normal.
This problem has been going on for 1 year, I looked at almost all the sensors related to air-fuel in the vehicle, the problem is not from them. I change my spark plugs at 10k maintenance, not because of that. I think it's the fuel pump now
27.06.2021 09:10 # 3
x571
If there is LPG, turn off the fuse, if you can reach it, try to close it from the valve. maybe it's the brain. gas is leaking into the manifold. it's not a spark plug. This is not the case with the spark plug. It's not a coil either. I don't know if it could be the fuel pump. I hope friends who know will come.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”