Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.6xt 2000 Overheating problem.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:24 # 1
Ersan ozturk
Good evening everybody, I wanted to share and consult with you what happened today.

Today I made preparations to go from Ankara to Istanbul and checked the spare wheel before I left. Since there was a sound system in the boot and I had to disassemble the tire, I had to disassemble it, and while removing it, the tape was clearly touching the ends of the cable, anyway I replaced the tire and replaced the subwoofer. I said, let me plug it, then the cable harness intertwined :) I took care of it for a short time and started off. After a while I got to Istanbul, I got into the traffic and the temperature of the vehicle started to rise abnormally. I pulled it and waited for it to cool down for a while. After dropping to 70 degrees, I said I would continue again, but after 10 minutes, the temperature jumped back to 110 120. I couldn't figure out exactly why this was the reason. Revisions The light of these keys lights up, but the illumination light does not work, and I just said that I press the Ac key to bring it to the cold and run the air conditioner, but when I look from the outside, the fan of the radiator does not rotate either. in the box? Ouch
08.05.2020 18:24 # 2
cavit cevo
brother may have blown fan insurance
may be glad
with thermostat aproblem
fan cable connector may be disconnected
There may be a problem with the fan relays if the 1st stage does not go into the fuse or socket
Look at the fuses under the hood.
if none of these goes to the brain
my head was 106 gti, they said the brain, I put the puck in the radiator to 100 TL
the auto electrician looks at you. The fans must turn to the 2nd stage at the temperatures you say.
Good luck with.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 3
Serkan
Did you check if the fan was in circuit when the temperature was 110-120 degrees?
08.05.2020 18:24 # 4
Bugra
I think it is caused by insurance. but rising heat is confusing
08.05.2020 18:24 # 5
Ersan ozturk
The last one was red, but the fan did not open itself. I also say that I will operate the air conditioner, as I said, again, the radiator fan does not react in any way.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 6
Ersan ozturk
Even in the middle of summer, I have never seen my temperature rise so high, and it is obvious that there is a problem with the insurance because it does not light up in those orange lights that light up under the floor where you raise the air conditioner level. that area doesn't have complete electricity. And as I said all of this happened when the cables of that subwoofer were said to each other.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 7
Serkan
If the fuse blown, the overheating is normal, maybe the subwoofer has nothing to do with the cable contact, it may have been a coincidence.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 8
Ersan ozturk
[QUOTE = Serkan] If the fan fuse has blown, it is normal for the heat to come off, maybe the subwoofer has nothing to do with the cable contact, it may have been a coincidence. [/ QUOTE]

Brother, I didn't have a problem the day before, because when I talked about these cables, there was a problem with the tape, and I changed the fuses of his amplifier. On the contrary, it is cruising under the 90 bar, but let me stop for 2 minutes and it is immediately red.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 9
ahmed206
It is obvious that the second stage does not turn on the fan. While running on a straight road, around 90 to 90, the second stage saves and if it does not work, it goes to red. I go to the car to rest, go to the electrician directly.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 10
Ersan ozturk
I showed it to a few masters, I looked at relays, fuses, thermostat, no problem. They said there was a problem with the cable harness in the radiator, but there was no problem. The last job is now left to the brain. If your brain has a problem, how does it show the fan failure, it should not find the problem and print it on the screen, right?
08.05.2020 18:24 # 11
ahmed206
Was the fan motor intact? I think there is something missing.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 12
Ersan ozturk
He is working when he connects flat, now I made a cable as a temporary, I open and close it manually from the car. I showed it to the master.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 13
ahmed206
There is an authorized service in Ankara, you can go there and find out, if it is expensive, you will not have it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”