Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.6 xt lpg shivering and overheating problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:29 # 1
nkk8571
Hi everyone,
My car is automatic gear 2003 mod. 206 xt 1.6 gasoline engine.
I had LPG installed in the 6th month of 2015 , it was quite performance until I got LPG installed. The first month of zero trouble gave super performance, and then little tremors began in the car. After that, from 80 km to 90 km , the car started to shake as if the car went wild. I went to the autogasian, injectors were broken and changed. After 1 month, the same problem plus fever started. I went to the autogasian this time, there was a long plastic pipe, it changed, again Okay, we said OK 2 weeks later, the same knock and heat again, the autogasian, this time, the brain changed again. It happened again a whole week later, he left it on the road again. In the meantime, before the problem comes to my head, there is a fall and accumulation in the traction, stop using it, especially when I use it in e5, it is much more nonsense, I give light gas, it moves, and when I pull my foot out of the gas, it slows down as if it was braking.
What I can think of

When the LPG is installed in the French, the gas gauge appears. Whenever gasoline runs low, it seems like this problem?

It seems as if it is doing more in cold weather rather rainy weather?

By the way, I read quite a lot of problems in the forum (until page 35), but there are similar problems, but almost none of them have been fully resolved or solved.

08.05.2020 19:29 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, let's get past, I bought 206 gasoline fever in April. First of all, the problem is definitely a problem with the assembly of LPG, as well as the LPG kit, I wonder if the brain (regulator) gas in the explosion sound is normal. First, have the vehicle's lpg map sensor checked. Secondly, after installing LPG, the temperature has started to increase and how many degrees it comes to may result from wrong pipe connections.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 3
nkk8571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, let's get past, I bought 206 gasoline fever in April. First of all, the problem is definitely a problem with the assembly of LPG, as well as the LPG kit, I wonder if the brain (regulator) gas in the explosion sound is normal. First, have the vehicle's lpg map sensor checked. Secondly, after installing LPG, the temperature has started to increase and how many degrees it comes to may result from wrong pipe connections. [/ QUOTE]

First of all thank you, LPG I guess it was KLR, I regret it because of this choice, I got Gebze small industry.
When it comes to overheating, normally it is between 90-100 but when it is forced, it turns out enough to give a warning on the computer screen, I force it to the right and put water.

The bad thing is, the man replaces parts (under warranty) is recovered in 1 week.

08.05.2020 19:29 # 4
sonerkyl
hmm homm water reduction is not available in advance, lpg system is troubled, let me tell you from the beginning i had atiker obd 2 very satisfied but i think the master who installed the lpg system check the complete installation i think the water loss is not normal, the replacement of the reserve water tank may be 15 tl or so the room will be damaged. If you are a teacher, do you get a document because of the malfunction because you can get your money back because of consumer rights.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 5
nkk8571
Well, even if we call it unconscious or if it is familiar, it is not even in my mind to ask for a document, even if we did not operate any part it changed, I hope it will be my only problem when it is corrected.
08.05.2020 19:29 # 6
talip206
I think assembly is very important. I had the automatic lpg installed in my vehicle and it was just perfect. It almost does not look for gasoline. Assembly is more important than brand. It is very important to give more than 50 100 lira and make it in a corporate place.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”