Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.6 XT Brain Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:32 # 1
Halit_KUCUKYILMAZ
Hello friends, I have a car with
& nbsp;
2001 model 206 1.6 Xt LPG. I learn a lot from the car, I am learning new. I had a friend who was a mechanic and I showed him. When we turned the ignition for the first time, a sound called tısss came from the back and said that it did not come, & nbsp; gasoline did not reach the engine. the electrician examined everything and said there was nothing electrical. & nbsp; Today I had the car connected to the device and they said the brain was gone. They talked about something like formatting the brain. The car is running now. But they say you can do the same thing again.
& nbsp;
What is your opinion guys? How much is a new brain or is it healthy to quit? What is quitting?
& nbsp;
Thank you for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 2
spazz
My teacher has had the same problem .. He is sleeping in the car in the industry .. There is no problem in the car, but it does not ignite as if we were firing in the same way .. = "Apple-interchange-newline">
08.05.2020 16:32 # 3
dukenukem82
The brain is free for us, but with money on the vehicles :) The joke is of course. The brain was about 1500 TL. But if it gets better with a reset or format, do it right away. After no other problems arise. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:32 # 4
spazz
don't ask walla. Let me drink: S

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”