Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.6 XS Idle imbalance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:04 # 1
M.Tugay
When I started my 2001 model 1.6 xs gasoline / lpg vehicle, the idle was not fixed, the pointer was playing up and down, it stopped when I did not deliver gas, for example, when I approached the red light, when the clutch was braking, the speed suddenly dropped and stopped. When I travel a few kilometers, the speed of the vehicle increases to 3000 cycles by itself, and it even reaches 4 thousand 5 thousand as if the gas wire is stuck. There is the same problem in gas. For this reason, the part called the Gas butterfly potentiometer has changed and the butterfly on the butterfly has been cleaned and installed. There is no speed imbalance in my vehicle at 1000, but the speed continues to increase. Why does the vehicle work on its own in 4 thousand? I also say that I do not have time to go to the service due to my work, my friend has a repair near the house, we are doing whatever is needed there. Thanks for your help in advance
08.05.2020 18:04 # 2
mev347
It is due to the idle valve. You need to take the lining spray, remove the idle sensor and clean it until it gets inside.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”