Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.6 Gearbox Repair Picture Price

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
aspirinxlarge
Hello friends, I wrote in my previous messages that the buzz sound coming from the clutch was interrupted at first, but afterwards it made distress and knock in the 1st and 2nd gears, so today I had to leave my vehicle to a special service. The master gearbox will land, he said. He said, "Whatever comes out, I will give the price accordingly." I do not know what kind of problem will occur, but I want to estimate the price more or less. Can you give me preliminary information about the following hinge problems and their prices? My vehicle 99 Model 206 1.6 Transmission Complete: TL? bad gears inside: TL? two clicks will be corrected, etc.: TL? If there is, can I throw me a price tomorrow day (if in Istanbul) I can come and get it. Those who want to read the first topic can click on the link. http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21260&KW=&title=debutchdan-vnlama-sesi-sorunum-zld--------Friends have been dealing with this malfunction of my vehicle for 6 hours today. * The gearbox was first dismantled (to be installed) by the repairman after 150 TL, then the company was taken to the top door by the company vehicle until Şirinevler 25 TL. changed Repair 300 TL defective changing parts 70 TL Meanwhile the clutch ball will change. said he left p. said, you will get a beekeeper at midday. you never worry about anything p. I am very sorry to say the sound: (My Total Cost (except work and time loss): I am about to cry 810 TL. -------- aspirinxlarge2012-02-04 21:06:47
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
aspirinxlarge
The last situation is these friends
08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
cerci07
How long did you ever get out of your transmission?

08.05.2020 16:34 # 4
aspirinxlarge
I did not need to buy it, I saw it with my own eyes. I already changed it to the 5th gear burned, there is nothing but ball or something. & Nbsp; I gave 300 TL to repair. & nbsp; it has a nickname etc. & nbsp; At least I saw this with my eyes. & Nbsp; I'm comfortable now, but my pocket is burning. & nbsp; If I had a quit, I would say that I would do the same problem at one end of my mind.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 5
toga406
Get well soon
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”