Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.6 2000 model fan 95 te

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:55 # 1
unalt
friends, I live in the mediterranean region. It is known that the temperature is high without running the car, the vehicle fan is opening at 95, can the parts be changed for it to open earlier? What is the solution
08.05.2020 20:55 # 2
GokhaN
Peugeot's usually open around 90-95, our engines run at high temperatures because
08.05.2020 20:55 # 3
sonerkyl
Exactly no problem teacher, my 1.4 75hp 206 was the same degree of fan opening.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = unalt] friends, I live in the mediterranean region. It is known that the temperature is high before the vehicle starts, the vehicle fan opens at 95, can the parts be changed so that it opens early? What is the solution [/ QUOTE]

I live in Mersin, the engine is hot even when parked. After a bit of traffic, 90 is comfortable. Nothing to worry about. You can also reduce the heat by changing the way you drive. I was wearing tofaş sender as a piece, what did I hear? it causes trouble elsewhere.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 5
aykutbayram1996
Change the thermostat I guess there were 92 open
08.05.2020 20:55 # 6
bilo131
You can find a solution by doing it as I did on my old vehicle. I removed the thermostat for my 2000 model xs vehicle. I got a connection from the fan relay, electrician I put a button inside. Since there was no thermostat, I was pushing the button in cramped traffic and the temperature was fixed at 60 ohh miss Big smile
08.05.2020 20:55 # 7
RP393
[QUOTE = bilo131] You can get a solution by doing my old vehicle as I did. I removed the thermostat for my 2000 model xs vehicle. I got a connection from the fan relay, electrician I put a button inside. Since there was no thermostat, I was pushing the button in cramped traffic and the temperature was fixed at 60 ohh miss & nbsp; "Big [/ QUOTE] < div>
Normally I wouldn't recommend it, but inserting a thermostat in the Mediterranean region saves lives 😁 As a friend said, if it is a button, it is not eaten. Be sure to have a fuse in the button connection only. you forget or burn the button or fan. I wish you cool ride without any trouble & trouble 😀
08.05.2020 20:55 # 8
bilo131
[QUOTE = RP393] [QUOTE = bilo131] You can get a solution by doing it as I did on my old vehicle. I removed the thermostat for my 2000 model xs vehicle. I got a connection from the fan relay, electrician I put a button inside. Since there was no thermostat, I was pushing the button in cramped traffic and the temperature was fixed at 60 ohh miss & nbsp; "Big [/ QUOTE] < div>
Normally I wouldn't recommend it, but inserting a thermostat in the Mediterranean region saves lives 😁 As a friend said, if it is a button, it is not eaten. Be sure to have a fuse in the button connection only. you forget or burn the button or fan. I wish you cool driving without any accident 😀
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, I forgot to add insurance. Otherwise, if you forget it in the evening like me, you will start in the morning and the car won't start. gif "border =" 0 "alt =" LOL "title =" LOL "/> < / div>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”