Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.6 16v Gasoline LPG gas reaction problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:23 # 1
Mustafa 06
Hello, everyone. I have a new peugeot 206 1.6 16v 110 hp with 307 engine used in my car roland garros model. Friends bought the vehicle from the 2nd Owner, who used the vehicle for 9 years, at 220,000 km. It is a car that has been maintained regularly until today, but since I bought it, I have spent more than 2,000 tl. I changed my latest torsions and recirculation trigrr. I said exactly, everything was done, I can ride comfortably, I washed the car from the outside after 1 day, I cleaned the starter, the car speed is working high, I give gas between 10 and 15, the cycle never passes. Sometimes it is getting better, everything is getting better, its idle is getting better, it is as if it does not come back to the old state before 1 minute. Believe me, financially and spiritually, I collapsed and when we connected it to the computer, it gave the throttle failure. The point I don't understand is that I have never had any problems with the throttle, no idle fluctuation or any other problem, but suddenly this problem came out and it gets better in between.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome. Let's say your vehicle is good and use it without any accident. The problem was that my teacher gave the throttle error when he connected the throttle to the computer. frankly, used car is really a chance job. You didn't keep any water in the engine compartment, right?
08.05.2020 20:23 # 3
Mustafa 06
Thank you very much. I certainly did not hold it there, but it gets better once in a while I do not understand what it is getting old again. As far as I know the throttle will not do any migration, but I do not understand why it is getting better.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 4
sonerkyl
My teacher first check the coils and spark plugs. Is the throttle still giving the fault code?
08.05.2020 20:23 # 5
boruc
Hello, my friend, well overnight, do not bother too much.

I have the same vehicle, I had similar problems with the 2002 model, the car was stupid, stupid, sometimes it was normal, sometimes it did not stay constant, it did not go up to 3000 times, sometimes it did not work at all.

-I did not change the butterfly, but it did not happen
- I replaced the throat butterfly with zero, it became like a flatter, other problems came out, continuous fan opening etc.
- Then we pulled out the motor brain to disassemble, so much of it was oxidized because it took water. (I did not wash the engine but I do not know the owners of the previous ones)

Then we made a brain change and there was no problem.

I know it is a costly and exhausting process. I wish you a good time. I hope you have a simpler problem.

By the way, it is absolutely necessary to check the coil, it is a part that frequently fails in these vehicles.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 6
Mustafa 06
Thank you guys, the throttle changed with zero, this time the vehicle does not exceed 3000 cycles. I give the error codes in the photo when we connect it to the computer. There was some smoke coming out from the sensor in the manifold yesterday.

08.05.2020 20:23 # 7
Mustafa 06
You have experienced the same things, my teacher, God, give patience. Could you give me information on how much the brain cost was in change and the error codes were like mine? All my mistake shows throat butterfly
08.05.2020 20:23 # 8
boruc
[QUOTE = Mustafa 06] You have experienced the same things, my teacher, God, give patience. Could you give me information on how much the brain cost was in change and the error codes were like mine? All my mistake shows throat butterfly [/ QUOTE]

The brain has been reset from abroad, the cost of it was 800 lira, how many mugs, I changed the thermostat and so on 1000llye

The error codes were the same hodja, there may be a few differences, I don't remember exactly

When the vehicle does not exceed 3000 cycles. Have you used the vehicle or made the road? The manifold may be overheated and even if you look in the dark it will appear red. (happened to me)
08.05.2020 20:23 # 9
Mustafa 06
[QUOTE = boruc] [QUOTE = Mustafa 06] You have experienced the same things, my teacher, God, give us patience. Could you give me information on how much the brain cost was in change and the error codes were like mine? All my mistake shows throat butterfly [/ QUOTE]

The brain has been reset from abroad, the cost of it was 800 lira, how many mugs, I changed the thermostat and so on 1000llye

The error codes were the same hodja, there may be a few differences, I don't remember exactly

When the vehicle does not exceed 3000 cycles. Have you used the vehicle or made the road? The manifold may be overheated and even if you look in the dark it will appear red. (happened to me) [/ QUOTE]

Sir, is there anything to do with the manifold heating? I did not force too much but why did you say manifold? CODES WE HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THE FAULT IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO THE PHOTOGRAPH ABOVE, I WOULD LIKE TO LOVE
08.05.2020 20:23 # 10
boruc
[QUOTE = Mustafa 06] [QUOTE = boruc] [QUOTE = Mustafa 06] You have experienced the same things, my teacher, God, give us patience. Could you give me information on how much the brain cost was in change and the error codes were like mine? All my mistake shows throat butterfly [/ QUOTE]

When the vehicle does not exceed 3000 cycles. Have you used the vehicle or made the road? The manifold may be overheated and even if you look in the dark it will appear red. (happened to me) [/ QUOTE]

Sir, is there anything to do with the manifold heating? I did not force too much but why did you say manifold? WE HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THE FAULT CODES IF YOU ARE ASSISTED TO THE PHOTOGRAPHY, I WOULD LIKE TO [/ QUOTE]

When the vehicle was at fault, I had traveled for 5-6 km when the 3000 rpm was not over, then it was overheated. It came to my attention, I just wrote it.

I think, have a brain check, my teacher, look at you, at least check whether there is oxide etc.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 11
Mustafa 06
It was opened and looked after, teacher, leave clean oxide.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 12
boruc
[QUOTE = Mustafa 06] Opened and looked at, hojam leave clean oxide no dust even circuits clean [/ QUOTE]

If there is no problem in your brain, you will be able to handle it cheaper, but a good master must make the breakdown point: /

When I had a problem, I wrote the following topic and even uploaded it in the video. If you want a look on page 2;

https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=27803&pn=2&title=gaz-yememe-rolantide-duzensizlik-egzozda-patl Game
08.05.2020 20:23 # 13
Mustafa 06
Likewise, my teacher is mine, there is no explosion or something.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 14
boruc
[QUOTE = Mustafa 06] In the same way, my teacher is mine, there is no explosion or something. [/ QUOTE]

I did not have an explosion, my teacher, the person who opened the subject wrote that.

The problem seems to be the same as mine then. I wrote how the problem was solved, I don't think of anything else
08.05.2020 20:23 # 15
x571
[QUOTE = Mustafa 06] Hello, everyone. I have a new peugeot 206 1.6 16v 110 hp with 307 engine used in my car roland garros model. Friends bought the vehicle from the 2nd Owner, who used the vehicle for 9 years, at 220,000 km. It is a car that has been maintained regularly until today, but since I bought it, I have spent more than 2,000 tl. I changed my latest torsions and recirculation trigrr. I said exactly, everything was done, I can ride comfortably, I washed the car from the outside after 1 day, I cleaned the starter, the car speed is working high, I give gas between 10 and 15, the cycle never passes. Sometimes it is getting better, everything is getting better, its idle is getting better, it is as if it does not come back to the old state before 1 minute. Believe me, financially and spiritually, I collapsed and when we connected it to the computer, it gave the throttle failure. What I don't understand is that I have never had any problems with the throttle, no idle fluctuation or anything else, and this problem came out suddenly and resolves in between.
Fortunately, if it wasn't done in a regular maintenance, mallah.
Have you thought about going to the service to check for faults. At least you learn the error, the broken part, or you change something in industry. Otherwise, I think your job is tough and when you say this, your readers will change each part as soon as they are.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 16
boruc
[QUOTE = Mustafa 06] In the same way, my teacher is mine, there is no explosion or something. [/ QUOTE]

What's the latest situation, hodja?
Did you solve the problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”