Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.6 16V Gasoline Low Speed Misfire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:21 # 1
AhmetAksoyTR
Hi guys, in my 206 2001 XS 110 car, when I am on the petrol, I have a low speed misfire, just 2 and 4 gears. There is no misfire when I put on the gas. Why is there anyone kicking in 2nd and 4th gear?
All heavy maintenance was done. No problem in injectors.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 2
AhmetAksoyTR
I think there is no one to help
08.05.2020 21:21 # 3
sonerkyl
The reasons for kicking Ahmet Hodja are generally caused by the coil and spark plug. but only in gasoline gasoline pump blocked gasoline filter - oxygen and map sensors etc. the list goes on and on. the most beautiful is originally injector ms with the original software. check and replace spark plugs. In fact, even the octane drop of gasoline that stops for a long time may cause misfire. If you are in Ankara, I will help you master and track. In my workplace, we can take a look at your car together between lunch and lunch. In addition, it may cause LPG if the gas breakers are defective and may cause the two fuels to mix due to the gas coming to the engine. small tests, these can be checked.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 4
AhmetAksoyTR
My teacher replaced the coil with the new coil, there was no problem with the coils. I did not look at the injectors, they said it might be from the brain because 1.3.5. There is no problem with the gears, just kicking 2.4 gears. I would like to come to your place. Smile
08.05.2020 21:21 # 5
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, we do not work tomorrow. If you are available, I have a master in ivedik tomorrow. If you want both mechanical and electrical masters, stop by there. If you need to say my greetings, I will meet you and you can call the master and me. 0505 789 36 33
08.05.2020 21:21 # 6
206_RG_2001
hi first,
These problems can be from the quality of gasoline Which fuel company do you buy your vehicle from?
Let me say the top 5 brands as fuel stations
1 — SHELL (but a bit expensive: /)
2 — PO (oil office)
3-Total
4-BP
5 — Opet (I wouldn't write here if it used to be because it was selling very sedimentary fuel, but now I use it in my very own high quality car) Nuke
Have a good ride LOL
08.05.2020 21:21 # 7
AhmetAksoyTR
Hello, I wish I could not show my car because of gasoline, because I am financially in trouble now. if it is not the injector, it is brain related.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 8
x571
[QUOTE = AhmetAksoyTR] Hello, I wish I couldn't show my car because of gasoline, because I am financially in trouble right now. So, if it's not the gas pump or injector, it's about the brain.
[/ QUOTE]

At the moment, I have forgotten her name, there is a bit of her current work, sometimes she can have trouble at low speed when she is troubled.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”