Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4HDI idle imbalance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:12 # 1
Selox
Hello friends;

My vehicle is working with diesel sound nowadays. A while ago there was a sizzling in the vehicle, we pulled a plug from the bottom towards the back of the engine. sound gone guess I'm not sure the plug of the egr valve. Right now, when I start the car, after the car starts, a crackling sounds like a starter and the engine runs noisy. I wait by giving light gas because it works as if it would stop at idle. While pressing the gas while on the move, the sound of the injector that I think is loud sounds old and when I cut the gas, the sound is completely cut off. Also, when the turbo is engaged, the sound is completely cut? What do you think Egr wants catalyst cleaning?
08.05.2020 20:12 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher, I would like to have the injector washers and glow plugs checked.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 3
Selox
The glow plugs changed 1 year ago. Then let me look at the Injector washers. To have egr care that I have in mind. I guess it sounds bad on that valve. Apart from that, I was thinking about getting injector care but I thought if we would tear off the injector :) but I would care both of them? What are those stamps. Do they make sounds? Selox 2017-02-17 14:32:37
08.05.2020 20:12 # 4
sonerkyl
I don't think of a stamp, homosexual hoses came to my mind. There is no increase in fuel. Usually, this type of idling fluctuation can be from the air flow meter.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 5
Selox
Diesel prices are known. That's why there is an increase, but I have not seen an excessive increase. It seems as if it is too much from the hose. Also is it understandable from the pump from the bleed pump. I squeezed it pretty hard? I clean the air flow meter from time to time, twice a year. There is a malfunction now, but it's an EGR related bug. I think he was unplugged too.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 6
sonerkyl
I understand, hodja, I haven't heard that you are doing egr idle imbalance.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 7
Selox
I get it, brother. I'll take a look at the blast. Traction or good turbo or something comes in. Everything is good but there is something in idle. I was also thinking about looking at the injector.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 8
Selox
Idle imbalance was caused by a sensor on the diesel pump changed.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Selox] idle imbalance has changed due to a sensor on the diesel pump. [/ QUOTE]

I think it was passing rail rail Smile I am glad that the problem is resolved if I do not remember wrong, Hodja.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”