Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4HDI Gas uptake and delay

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:29 # 1
fevzioglu
Hi guys,
& nbsp;
I just joined you, I bought a 206 1.4 HDI X-Line 2003 model Peugeot one month ago, my car is at 116000km, the gas is about 1.5 cm when I press the accelerator on my car. I take it when it is pressed, when I release it, it cuts the gas for 1s late, because of this situation, I use my car very hard, I make a vehicle kicking in gear changes on departures, I use a ford fiesta van as a company car, my car has the same engine, but my company car does not have such a problem. What could be the reason for this incident?
& nbsp;
I would be very happy if you help, thank you.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 2
fevzioglu
I think there is no answer.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
Guests
I want to breathe something about reacting to gas at night, my 1.4 gasoline pejo reacts immediately to gas, but dacia logan, our company car, reacts at night when we press 1.5 diesel gas. Fiat linea was also voted in the diesel one. I think this is normal. I also used it for the first 1 month when I bought my pajom, I had a hard time until my foot got used to it but now I am very comfortable. As I said, I don't know if it is something about diesel, but when I press the accelerator, it seems normal to give me gas later. by looking at the cars I drive. for example, gasoline lada vega reacted immediately. If you want another example, 2009 mercedes cls cdi, that is, it did not react immediately when it pressed the gas in the diesel. It was overthrown after a very short time. he was reacting. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
Bugra
It is normal for diesel vehicles to react late to the gas pedal. but I don't know what the situation is in your vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
fevzioglu
Thank you guys for all the answers you gave, so the accelerator reaction time was normal, I took care of the gap between myself and bought a gap with a bolt nut.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”