Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206+ 1.4hdi air conditioner problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
gokcen
Hello friends. My car 2010 model is at 141.000km. I have problems with the air conditioner, the air conditioner works smoothly, cooling is cool, but sometimes I open the air conditioner, it starts to blow but it blows warm and warm. I press the air conditioner button and turn off the air conditioner and then the ventilation. Then I open the air conditioner and then the ventilation. After doing this process several times, the air conditioner starts to cool down again. The engine does not matter whether it is hot or cold. In other words, it can be done when I get on my car for the first time during the day, or when I turn off the engine for the market etc. after using it for a while and start it again. What could be the reason for you? I changed the pollen filter 1 week ago. The albea pollen filter appeared on the car. :) There was a lot of space left in the filter housing because it did not fit properly. Could the dust coming in from there have damaged somewhere? Can I clean it?
Thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
maximusti
there are cleaning sprays, I recommend you try it with a spray,
if there is a gap in the filter, it may have collected dust and clogged it.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
GokhaN
If there is no problem with cooling, I don't think it has much to do with pollen, but you should replace it with that of your vehicle. When the air conditioner is closed, bring it to the 4th level while the ventilation is on, turn on the glass foot and run it for 2-3 minutes.

I recommend you to do this in the evening as the place where you live seems to be Adana.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”