Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 xr problem, please see every problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:27 # 1
hakan6200
friends, hello to everyone, I had a problem first, thanks to the forum, I solved the problem of the throttle and stopped the problem. This is a different situation than stopping the problem that I live in.
problem: friends usually start the car for the first time and go for about 200 meters, then stop, not immediately after I take the gas, root the engine, pot pot is forced, if it prevents anything, it throws black smoke from the EXHAUST it works after. everybody says something different, gas pump injection, chewing, etc .. I thought it was a bastard, I changed the gas filter, I took the additive, I left the tank and poured the injection cleaner from the shell.

Note: My vehicle was not fitted with a 2000 model 110 thousand km hic tube. I'm riding on gas.

I went to the city, I live in Aksaray province, I told the masters, there is no one who understands here, they said it could be from a computer injection injection or a gas pomp. I did not get it, I do not think that the breakdown light is not burning, I do not want to give money to the computer and the boss ...

Today, some said there might be a problem with the spark plugs.

help please
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”