Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 xr automatic transmission failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
mali77
Hello everyone, I just joined you. It was my first time to have a peugeot vehicle. I bought the vehicle for my wife. My problem with the original km at 158,000 km is slowing down from 2 to 1st gear while the vehicle is slowing down. He doesn't do it in any other gear ... If there are friends who have the same problem, I would be glad if you could help. Thank you ... mali77 2017-12-10 12:59:04
08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
talip206
Let me write the things that come to my mind.
Throat throttle shuts off the throttle for one second in gear shifting so that the car passes smoothly when shifting. If the throat butterfly is dirty, it lags, which makes it kick (knock) when shifting gears.
2. If the transmission oil is old, it knocks because of it. It is usually more pronounced when the transmission is cold.
3. If it always responds in the same gear in the same gear, if there is no problem in the other gears, there is a problem in one of the sequential solenoids. There are two main solenoids (solenoids) that regulate the oil pressure in automatic al4 vehicles. There are also sequential solenoids that adjust the pressure of each gear. In general, main solenoids fail. In your case, the 2nd gear or 1st gear sequential solenoid may be faulty, not the main solenoids. Of course, these are conjecture.
I think start with clearing the throat butterfly.

Let me also say that if you are using the automatic gearbox for the first time, it may seem as if there is a malfunction if your foot is not accustomed. Or, if you cannot fully adjust the throttle, the shifts will be evident.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
mali77
Thank you for your comment, he said, "Let's change it first without lowering the gearbox with two pistons on top of what the mechanic said," he said. It passes only when passing from 2 to 1, there is no trouble in other gears or gears ...
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
mali77
I think no one has experienced this problem ....
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = mali77] I think no one has experienced this problem ....
[/ QUOTE]
I wrote above. I think the problem is in one of the sequential solenoids. I have never heard of the piston fault you mentioned.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 6
eran
It is unlikely to be from transmission oil. There are control sticks in the 106s, but I don't know if there are 206. One can look at, even change when it is unknown.
If it does not, solenoids may change later.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 7
sonerkyl
Change the brake sensor as a brother.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 8
mali77
Once I change oil, I do not know when the oil is renewed.
Thank you for your answers ... write the result ....
08.05.2020 20:40 # 9
mali77
Today I went to the supervisor, the oil changed, the oil was clean, the master said that the malfunction was from the hydraulic brain, but he said he had no problem, he said he did not bother, but he said he had a cost of 1200 TL.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 10
gbt
I have the same problem right now, the vehicle is knocking when passing from 4 to 3 I heard a lot of the solenoid change.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 11
mali77
I have to warn you to have a solenoid malfunction, so I need to burn snow and heat, the master said, yours is similar to my fault.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 12
talip206
[QUOTE = mali77] I have to warn that there is a solenoid malfunction, so I have to burn the snow and heat, said the master, yours is similar to my fault, I have been using this way for a month, it has not been a problem, I just changed the oil (I cleaned it in the oil) I did not know it, I changed it, I think I changed it. I think [/ QUOTE]
The main two solenoids warn if there is a malfunction, but only the distress in the sequenced solenoid may not turn on the malfunction light. In the link below, part B is the two main solenoids. Part C consists of 5 solenoids. 4 gears + reverse gear

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-otomsaznıman-hıdrolık-blogu-orjınal,pr-1963.html
08.05.2020 20:40 # 13
mali77
I think the master said to me that he said the hydraulic solenoid as you said when he called the hydraulic brain ... he did not explain much, only the hydraulic brain said to me ... they will make the transmission ... Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with me ... good year ....
08.05.2020 20:40 # 14
talip206
The main solenoids and sequential solenoids are connected to the hydraulic block. It's already obvious in the photo above. Actually, you do not have to pay much, even if one of the sequential solenoids changes. He even replaces the faulty solenoid, which he does not want to pay for, and his master, with a reverse gear. This is done because it runs less in reverse gear and there is no speed. But it's best to just replace one of the sequential solenoids with a new one when it's turned on.
We have made this research and research, but if you tell them to most masters, it will be a complete revision.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 15
mali77
Well, if you do not have any problems in the future, I will continue to ride like this.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”